L'Oreal Paris Powder

Powder

How is the flashback?? I want to get a translucent powder so I don't have to keep buying different colored powders but I always have such HORRIBLE flashback with a translucent.
What’s the best “drugstore “ brand translucent powder? I use [product:loreal-paris-hydra-perfecte-powder] and it seems to do the trick, but I does have that elderly lady powder smell. Although it works well mostly, sometimes it sticks to dry patches. I just want to know what y’all suggest for a translucent powder that won’t break the bank or have flash back.
Does anyone else like the scent? [user:karinas2]
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Powder!
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by kayla M.
This makes my makeup come together so flawlessly. I have dry skin so powders tend to make my face look horrible so I usually avoid them alltogether. After finding and trying this beauty I now have an affordable drugstore translucent powder that I can use to bake.
Marie T.
Cedar bluff, VA
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Marie T.
This is the only powder I have used on my face for the past 3 years. I LOVE this stuff. It sets my foundation in place, it’s super fine so it gives you a flawless finish!!! If you’re looking for a good drug store brand of powder, TRY THIS! I’ve used all sorts of other brands that costed way more and I always end up back to this stuff! I pray they never stop making it!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Translucent
This powder actually surprised me. Honestly, I had never seen or read any reviews on this powder. Nor did I ever see or hear of anyone using it. So I had no idea what to expect. Its very nice!! It really does give a beautiful flawless finish! I don't have problems with it accentuating my pores or fine lines at all and it sets my liquid products great!
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this for my everyday make up. I use this as a finishing powder. It’s very lightweight it won’t make your face look cakey and it doesn’t feel heavy. It’s breathable!
Natalia S.
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Natalia S.
I like this because it doesn’t make me feel dry and it works nice under the eyes to prevent creases there is a light fragrance to the powder.
Kendall Julia D.
Seminole, OK
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Kendall Julia D.
This does not make my face look cakey and it gives an airbrushed look. However it does give MAJOR flashback so I wouldn’t use this for a photo shoot
hailey T.
Review for: Translucent
This powder makes my skin look really nice and smooth. I do generally have really oily skin so it doesn’t keep it matte all day but it works great with touch ups and it feels light on the skin. There is also no flash backs with flash on the camera so that is always a plus.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,086 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Christina G.
Love this a great setting powder it’s very blurring I love it I love the soft scent it has I loved that it’s not stark white claiming to be transparent it’s affordable I definitely will buy more when I run out and I definitely recommend it if definitely works and works well it helps set your makeup right in place and has a gorgeous finish
Janet R.
Atlanta, GA
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Janet R.
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Janet R.
This is the best drugstore makeup Loose Powder on the market! It is light with a matte finish and Loreal Hydra perfect perfecting loose powder needs no improvement at all! I have been purchasing this product for 15 years and will definitely buy it again!
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
L'Oreal Paris Powder uploaded by Irma M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have finally found a drugstore powder that is truly translucent and not yellow! I used this powder to set my under eyes with and it worked absolutely amazing. The formula is very silky and didn't settle into my wrinkles, everything stayed super smooth and it lasted all day outside in the heat and humidity! [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-perfecte-powder]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alaina H.
Gorman, TX
il y a 2 ans
What’s the best “drugstore “ brand translucent powder? I use L'Oreal Paris Powder and it seems to do the trick, but I does have that elderly lady powder smell. Although it works well mostly, sometimes it sticks to dry patches. I just want to know what y’all suggest for a translucent powder that won’t break the bank or have flash back.
Jessica G.
il y a 2 ans
Isabel B. il y a 2 ans
I really don’t notice a scent on mine