BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Potionizer Bi-Phase leave in spray conditioner-for fine hair lacking volume was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I have long straight fine hair and love using this L'Oreal potionizer bi-phase leave in spray conditioner.  It feels so good for my hair and smells great too. It is one of my favorite products and I am very satisfied with it. I will be buying again.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
I like the feel and the smell of this conditioner, but it weighs down my fine hair and makes it look limp. The price is right and I found it in my super market, but I ended up giving it to my daughter, who loves it. I would recommend it for somebody with longer hair, my short hair looked like I forgot to rinse out the conditioner
Beverly K.
Las Vegas, NV
Having fine, dry hair and living in the desert climate of Las Vegas, certainly draws me to products designed for fine hair. Personally, I am so much more comfortable with Leave-in Spray Conditioners. L'Oreal leaves my hair easy to comb and I always use it after shampooing.
mikaela p.
Canton, OH
Great. i literally used this years ago. it made my hair really soft with a great scent . it left a great volume to my hair.my hair gets really frizzy after though. its better than other alternatives tho. its a great product you guys should try it for healthy hair.
Brooke P.
Marysville, OH
I think is is a very nice product. It makes my hair smell really good and soft since it is conditioner. Easily to brush through. I bought it from Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it other places too. I use this product very often
And would recommend it
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product. I have fine hair and this helps to give me more volueme. It also works as a great detangler when I get out of the shower. Use a light hand though, can make my hair a bit greasy so I spray it on the ends as opposed to my roots.
Hahli A.
La Fayette, GA
This is amazing! I have very long, very fine hair, but I have a ton of it. I've been coloring it for ten years, so conditioner is very important to me. It adds volume and shine, and also works as a detangler.
Margelyn A.
- Smoother detangling.
- Excellent cutting aid.
- Improved manageability.
- Hair feels conditioned and nourished.
- Hair feels silky smooth.
- Hair feels protected.
- Hair looks beautifully shiny.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a good leave in conditioner. After I wash my hair and towel dry it, I spray this in my hair and comb it through. Works great for me! I would recommend it.
cari c.
Lees Summit, MO
Sometimes it hurts to come out my hair after a shower. This product not only adds moisture but also makes it easier to come out causing me to lose fewer hairs. And at my age I can't afford to lose any more!