BeautyEyeEyeshadowL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow

L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow

Pocket Palette Eye Shadow

Is this quad really worth the hype? How how pigmented and blendable are the shades?
Do you like the Quad?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow!
Aryiel A.
Canton, GA
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Aryiel A.
Review for: Avant Garde Azure
I got this palette to use for my Halloween costume. The pigment is pretty nice for the price. The color lasted all day. I liked how it showed you where to put the colors on the back of the eyeshadow.
Melissa P.
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Silver Couture
This is a grey quad palette of all shimmers. The lightest silver is one of the prettiest, most opaque, metallic silver eyeshadows ever! I bought it for that color specifically and really hit gold (er...silver). 4/5 stars is only because one of the other colors has already separated from the packaging and cracked in half. I've only had it a few months. So store it right side up! My photo I have used it in the inner corner.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Laura H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Violet Amour
I really liked the eyeshadow combo! The price point is great and the colors are pigmented so that you can pull of a subtle-ish look or build it up easily for a dramatic look. The little applicator that is included is pretty much useless but i feel like most people use their own brushes anyways. Definitely recommend!!
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Colleen S.
Review for: Boudoir Charme
I love these little palettes. All the colors they make are so pretty and very long lasting. This is my third different one I’ve bought. They are a great price for how well they work. Blends pretty well but I wish it would blend a little easier.
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Julia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Silver Couture
These quads are pretty good. Fall-out is minimal. I used an eye primer before using this eyeshadow. I have only tried this one time though. It comes with a sponge tip applicator.
Krista K.
Conway, SC
L'Oreal Paris Pocket Palette Eye Shadow uploaded by Krista K.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Avenue Des Roses
Love these eyeshadows! All the colors you need are in one place for a great eye shadow look. Great travel size item as well. Color goes on smooth and lasts all day. It has a nice shine and tells you where on eyelid to put each color.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Boudoir Charme
Really like this eyeshadow it is creamy and blends well you can build the colors up they stay well small so easy to throw into a togo bag and are very well priced definitely recommend this eyeshadow
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Silver Couture
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Autumn  S.
Review for: Avenue Des Roses
Works good I like it you should give it a try maybe you'll like it trying out different makeup is great
kelilah M.
Lakeville, IN
2,790 reviews
Review for: French Biscuit
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !