L'Oreal Paris Plumper

Plumper

Where do y’all buy this? I can’t find it anywhere anymore
[product:loreal-paris-brow-stylist-plumper-71] ? [product:loreal-paris-brow-stylist-frame-and-set]
Does anyone know what happened to this? I cant find it anywhere! :( [user:alexandram1f17]
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Plumper!
Product Highlights
Hello I LOVE this product. The actual formula is perfect and totally darkens/thickens the brow hairs. The wand is also amazing since its small and long. Perfect for precision and accurately accentuating the brows. I am completely in love with this.in reviews
nice brow gel as it separates the hairs and heaters the shape without ruining any current makeupin reviews
...place. Dilemma solved! This brow gel comes in two shades, as well as a clear version. I picked up the light to medium shade, which is one of the lighter eyebrow gels that I've been able to find. I will say that some people might prefer to get the clear and simply apply it over a brow pencil, depending on how much coverage you need/what color your brows are.in reviews
Love this! I have thicker eyebrows so I don't need much help, but this fills any gaps that I do have and makes my brows look that much fuller! It also holds my brows in place all day. Definitely recommend this!in reviews
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Emma P.
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Emma P.
I have been on the search for a product and a way that would be a more natural alternative to filling in eyebrows. On my search, I just happened upon this magical product. I love it! All I have to do is brush my eyebrows up and shape them a little with the mascara/gel brush, and I'm good to go. It adds some depth and volume to the brows yet looks completely natural! It stays on all day as well, but comes off with a makeup wipe nicely. I was attempting to not resort to filling in my eyebrows completely, as my makeup is usually fairly natural. So I am definitely extremely happy with this product. (The pictures are before and after)
Nyrie H.
Greenville, NC
Just bought this product recently and absolutely love it!! I was a bit scared to try it as it only comes in transparent, light to medium, and medium to dark but i can say that it blended in great with my brows and looks natural. I ended up purchasing the medium to dark from target. I was in between this product and the Maybelline brow product similar to this but glad to say I bought this!! Great for Natural looking brows.
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good brow gel from the drugstore. It sets my brow hairs in place but isn’t the strongest.
Valerie Q.
Chandler , AZ
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Valerie Q.
I use this on days I don't have time to fill in my brows for a little something extra. Ive been using this for the past year. Such a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow which is very expensive.
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
This is my go to brow product when I am running out the door in the morning and want just a natural brow to stay. (which is pretty much every day.  I am not a morning person) Seriously amazing and I love drug store products. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because about a month ago my sister and I went to my local CVS and she was like what brow gel do you recommend for my graduation. I suggested this one. When we grabbed it I noticed the packaging to be different and was like hmm this is weird but lets try it any way. while the product feels the exact same when I borrowed it at her house I hated the applicator. It applied way too much and the spooly is just not my favorite. IDK if this is a new change but I do not like it. I miss the old one.
Danielle C.
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Danielle C.
I love this brow stylist plumper so much! After trying it out, it is now a staple in my makeup! I never knew i needed a product like this until i tried it out. It just makes my brows looks so clean and put together. Love it! Great quality!
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Chelsea P.
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Chelsea P.
Alright I'll admit it when it comes to brow gels I'm cheap and I really didn't want to spend $8 but I finally had to have it when I saw a colored shade was in stock. I absolutely love this product and it is totally worth the price. There are a few things I really like about this 1) the brush!!! It's the perfect size small enough to be precise and no clumpy product. 2) the formula. This doesn't dry hard like most brow gels. It looks so natural but has hold. 3) the color. The color isn't so dark it looks fake. This actually is the color brows are supposed to be. 4) the amount of product. I hate whenever you get a brow mascara how it's half the size of a regular one. They actually give you a good amount of product. It's the same size as a mascara tube.
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Nataly L.
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Nataly L.
Purchased at: CVS
Great shade match, and user friendly formula (which is great for a brow noob like myself) make this one of my fave brow products. I have used it on its own which is fine, but my natural brows are sparse and very light so I prefer to layer this over my brow pencil. It has a unique spoolie applicator which i find works best for a kind of messy/natural brow look - if you like the very defined "imstagram brows" it may not be your favorite! It adds some thickness and hold to my eyebrows and lasts all day without flaking!
Yvette A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tinted brow gel is the Best drugstore brow gel! It’s comparable to Benefit Give-me-brow. It has a nice tint and fibers plus great hold!! Only problem is I haven’t been able to find it in stores recently, so if you happen to see it while you’re out shopping stock up!! I’m not sure why they are so limited lately..
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
L'Oreal Paris Plumper uploaded by Koraima P.
My go to brow gel. For a long time I would use a clear brow gel but I decided to try this color one and I haven't gone back since. It works really nicely and does not go on clumpy and the wand is the right size. I have dark hair and use this in 380 Medium to Dark. I really like that it doesn't leave your brow hairs stiff and last all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...