BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Eye Creams - L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz

• I have only been using this for a few days but I wanted to know, ...2 Answers
  • Hey, Does it work good? I need to try but i dont if i should use ...2 Answers
  • Can you use this under makeup ?2 Answers
Christopher C.
Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every night. Honestly, its ok. I don't feel I get much lift etc around the eye area. It does leave the eye area well hydrated however. And you can't beat the price of this, but I just feel like there are so many better eye creams out there.
Olivia S.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still my favorite eye cream, even though I'm currently using It Cosmetics. Literally brightens the skin around my eyes and is so gentle! I can't recommend it enough. If I could get this stuff in a huge jar, I would!!
Taylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before I go to sleep along with my moisturizer. It is really nice because it isn't greasy (which I absolutely cannot stand) but I can tell that it is moisturizing my eyes. I can't say whether it actually "lifts" the appearance of my eyes because I am 19 and fortunately do not have that problem yet. I am using it for more preventative care.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Loreal skincare products. This eye cream is so smooth and light on my skin. It really gives me a more refreshed feeling. I would choose this over other brands. It works very well and they sell it at most drugstores.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this eye cream it works excellent with makeup! 4 stars because its a little tingling when I put it on at first but it goes away. The packaging gives you a generous amount for an eye cream. I definitely recommend this product if you want something that works well but affordable.
Shannon B.
Edmonton , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product with high hopes because I love the revitalift line, I used the whole bottle morning and evening skin care routine and saw no difference at all. The revitalift moisturizer is the bomb and I feel like this eye cream is not creamy enough and there is no lift in my under eye area.
Cindy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye cream for a while. It is more on the pricier side for drugstore but understandable because its skin care. I have seen a little difference but nothing drastic. Has not made me have an allergic reactiob like high end eye creams that I have tried.
Nikki R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using for a little over a month and I have noticed a huge difference. A little background before I started using this product, I have big pores, I do get pimples every now and then I've noticed it when it's "that time of the month," I also started noticing that I was getting fine lines on my forehead and on the corners or my mouth (from smiling), also I have deeper lines underneath my eyes. I really wasn't taking care of my face like I should and decided to give this a try. Since using I have noticed my fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth have disappeared which I am very impressed. I have noticed underneath my eyes my fine lines are disappearing, I'm only guessing that the longer I use the more results I'll see.  I do use the complete series and I have to say I use this product every single night, I think I've only missed a couple nights. Definitely recommend this product to others! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Alexandra Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better eye creams that i have used. Smells so refreshing and reduces dark circles and puffiness. Feels great on the skin. I want to keep using to see the real difference. Get it at any pharmacy!
Summer P.
Plant City , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t noticed any specific change since I’ve been using this eye cream. The smell is good and not too overpowering and it moisturizes well enough. L'Oréal Paris Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I'm 24 years old so would this product be suitable for my age? Also, does this help keep the eye area hydrated and/or smooth lines out a bit?
Whitney G.
I have only been using this for a few days but I wanted to know, how has it worked for you so Far? Does it deliver on its promises?
Michelle H.
Leander
Does it help with puffy eyes?
Fiammetta B.
Can you use this under makeup ?