BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Eye Creams - L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz

• I have only been using this for a few days but I wanted t...2 Answers
  • Hey, Does it work good? I need to try but i dont if i sho...2 Answers
  • Can you use this under makeup ?2 Answers
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
It’s a no for me. While it does smell nice and feel nice on the eyes, it was wayyyy too harsh for the skin around my eyes. I tried initially in winter when my undereye area is admittedly extra dry and sensitive, but then again in the summer when my skin is less reactive and more combination/oily. Without fail I would experience intense burning the next morning while applying makeup and serious red irritation after removing my makeup at the end of the day. Also noticed several milia in my undereye area. I do wonder if it’s one of those products that your skin needs to “get used to”, but for me it just wasnt worth the discomfort. I will stick to my jojoba oil and rich night cream combo for now....the search for an HG affordable eye cream continues!!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Affordable heaven in a jar! Not only do my under eyes feels hydrated after applying they look fuller and younger. My concealer applies a lot nicer as well as my setting powder, it doesn't look like crepe paper or dried out whenever I apply this eye cream and let it soak in before apply the rest of my face products. Great product for a great price!
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've been using this for a few years now and I don't know if it's really making a difference. It's a good price compared to other eye creams but don't know how much it's actually working. It does make my face look more moisturized and does work somewhat but doesn't get rid of under eye circles.
Amanda M.
Roseburg
I don’t really think it does what it says it’s going to do. The product doesn’t sink into my skin and is a bit oily. It’s a high price point for drug store product and I definitely won’t be purchasing it again. Packaging is nice but that’s really all I can give it credit for.
Lauren M.
Bensalem
I always use this Eye cream. It reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. It smells good. I purchased it from CVS. I also use the wipes to wipe off make up and that leaves my face feeling smooth too.
Jasmyn J.
This cream makes your skin feel so hydrated and soft! I bought this at Walmart but you can pretty much find it in any drugstore, this cream is gentle on skin and especially for the under eyes, I recommend this product if you have dehydrated skin and wanna lighten up your bags
Amy Kristin V.
Hot Springs, AR
Doesn’t really do anything? Just feels like a cheap lotion. I don’t see any results whatsoever. I tried to keep using it because I didn’t have anything else at the time but I hated it and had to go buy another. Would NOT recommend
Abbey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff makes your dry wrinkly skin looks so refreshed and supple! The price is not too much and it is very effective. I would recommend this to anyone with very dry and sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product.
Maria G.
This is currently my only anti product that I am using. I’m 25 so I don’t really do much besides moisturizing daily to keep my skin looking Young. I apply just a pea amount under my eyes and it definitely helps with dullness.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
I think it’s a fine eye cream. I did not use this for fine lines, so it might be better for this, but I found no effect for my dark circles. It is a nice formula though and not irritating at all, plus it’s fairly hydrating.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I'm 24 years old so would this product be suitable for my age? Also, does this help keep the eye area hydrated and/or smooth lines out a bit?
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this remove puffiness? Or what does it do?
Trisha M.
Maineville, OH
Used Clinique eye cream in the past, it ended up making the skin around my eyes really dry, has anyone had this happen with this eye cream?
Daniela G.
MIAMI, FL
How do you use this product? Is it recommended to use night or day?