BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Professionnel's Platinium INTRODUCING... THE PLATINIUM LIGHTENING SYSTEM Blonde Has Never Felt This Good PLATINIUM is the first patented lightener that achieves beautiful blonde results while helping to restore and moisturize your hair for...

Buy on Amazon
Cara B.
Camanche
This stuff is amazing. I have never found a lightening product that worked as well as this one. The color I got was amazing and doesn't compare to anything else I've ever used. I would definitely buy this again.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
This stuff is incredible! Very strong, very quick, and very little damage. It did exactly what it said, was easy to use, and came out pretty nice. A little yellow, but I was able to easily tone that out.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
This stuff works amazing! I have blonde hair and I'm always trying to find ways to make it blonder so I used this and it definitely did the job! It lightened my hair so much after just 1 time, so now I use this all the time!
tiare v.
Used it and wasn't too satisfied not a lot of action happened maybe my fair is too light but overall it's okay.
Torie M.
Castroville, TX
Works great and the price is on point. I've only used a few times but I like it! Good product
Alexis K.
These little babies are get for color protection. If you haven't used foreal professional info recommend the line in it's entirety it's amazing