Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Permanent Hair Colour Excellence Crème, D Dark Blonde, 1 EA

L'Oreal Paris Permanent Hair Colour Excellence Crème, D Dark Blonde, 1 EA

by L'Oréal Paris

1 Application

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Permanent Hair Colour Excellence Crème, D Dark Blonde, 1 EA!
Rosemary M.
Toronto Ontario Canada
Very nice smell and texture that my hair had when I use this. Easy to use application long lasting results beautiful colour I felt with a whole new person after using this I would definitely buy this again
Alyana E.
I love how my hair was glowing and paired with a conditioner made it smoother. This is one of my favorites. It was definitely the color I was expecting and overall I was satisfied. I will surely be buying this next time.
Val L.
Mattice, ON
Not this exact color but i couldnt find the one i used lol. I really like this. Its easy to use and leaves your hair pretty soft for a box hair color. The color doesnt last as long as it should but overall it's a pretty good product. I would buy again.

Looking for your answer?