L'Oréal Paris Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner uploaded by Andrea P.L'Oréal Paris Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner uploaded by Jacqueline k.L'Oréal Paris Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner uploaded by Renu B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Eyeliners - L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Plum Berry

L'Oréal Paris Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner
  • "One of the things I loved about this eyeliner is that the color was a nice calm change from the black I have been wearing for years. This one is so convenient because I can purchase it right at Walmat anytime. L'Oreal never looks cheap but puts out lasting color as well. The price is not too expensive for me." in 6 reviews
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Love that L'Oréal perfect self-sharpening pencil, self sharppens I have 2 teens and can never find a sharpener. The color is amazing and it goes on bright and smooth.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Amazing pigmentation gives this eyeliner a depth that lasts on the upper lid and waterline. In the shade tealest, this sea green teal gives your eyes drama whilst remaining gentle and easy to remove. It smudges at first to allow you to smoke it out if your wish but dries set to create a smudgeproof all day wearable liner. Being a self sharpening pencil liner makes this a perfect product for beginners to advances makeup lovers as there is no fussing with sharpening, which means no poking from a super sharp liner as it retains that soften nib effect.
A'lannah D.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite lip color is dark purple / plum/heroine .I love the dark color its unique and s**y makes things look more intense . but eye liner .. I enjoy this color it gives off a s**y , yet glam girl look . I would recommend it for adults , not so much as teens because In my opinion this color is way too s**y for youngsters . Not saying if you wear this your and older woman , it just gives me s**
, s**y , l**t .. lol so not for teens . Also this brand is good . i actually have been purchasing this brand for about 2 or more years , it's really good . I do not wear it often . I wear it one a night out or date .
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
I was really pleased with this eyeliner. My biggest pet peeve is when eyeliner rubs off on my crease and gives me a double line on my eyelid and this one didn't! It lasted all day right where it was supposed to which I loved. The only downside is that the lines are a tad thick since the self-sharpening isn't to a point.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
This eyeliner is my choice! Moreover, it's in my purse right now! It is very easy to apply and it looks fantastic if you are a brunette! I bought it at Target, I don't know why but the packaging caught my eyes at first, that's why I decided to give this product a chance and, believe it or not, it did it job!
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
The color is rich and smooth, glides one easily a day last for hours. The pice is around $4 sometimes less depending on where you shop. I use it a few times a week. Very easy to use and apply, no issues with it breaking, I recommend this to anyone who loves to add a pop of color to their eyes!
Morgan P.
Love this eyeliner shade! It smudges in the corners, but there's a possibility that's just my skin, because I haven't found an eyeliner yet that doesn't do that on my face. I appreciate the twist& sharpen products because I can't keep up with anything as small as a pencil sharpener.
Trey M.
Madison, WI
So, I like this product as it has a self sharpening option and it is a certain pain to look for eye-liner sharpeners all the time. One thing that I do not like about this product is that I find that it smudges and will sometimes give me raccoon eyes...especially if it is warm outside.
Angela M.
I love using all products from L'Oreal Paris and love this eyeliner. It is long lasting and does not smear. I bought this eyeliner at WalMart and it was a great price for the value. I love this product and buy it every time I am running low. Would recommend to anyone!
Erin C.
Cleveland, TN
For a person who normally does not wear eyeliner, I found that this product was easily put on. The product stays on all day and needed no reapplication! Win win for me as I do not have time to reapply makeup while teaching 22. Kindergarteners.