BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EYELINER PENCIL PERFECT AUTOMATIC EYE LINER

• I used to have a really nice pencil liner that was simila...3 Answers
  • Is this good quality or cheap?4 Answers
  • Is the color is strong &held for long time ? 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Pencil Perfect Automatic Eye Liner
  • "I have loved Loreal since I was 14 (now 21) for all my mascaras and eyeliner. This is black, pigmented and glides in easily!" in 39 reviews
  • "Great liner for you water line. Has great color and small enough to get onto ur lashing and water line. My go to inexpensive liner. " in 22 reviews
  • " like all retractable liners are easy to apply especially because they are very creamy, not run as easily and removed with any makeup remover color is well defined and lasts a long time compared to other brands recommend buying" in 19 reviews
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
I personally think this is a great product for those whom love to use eyeliner pencils. Its a very smooth black which is what we all love. It will last a month or more depending on your lifestyle.
Aniya K.
I mean it works just fine. I wouldn’t get it again though because it breaks a lot and i am more of a liquid eye liner type of girl. I’ve used it plenty of times before and it gets the job done but is not my first choice.
Rachael P.
L'Oreal's Pencil Perfect Eyeliner is my go-to eyeliner! I've used this for years! I usually pick up the shades Carbon Black and Espresso. I tend to wear Espresso on a daily basis and I'll use Carbon Black when I'm going out or if I run out of Espresso.
Sheri D.
I have this in Ebony and love the color. It’s not one of those ashy looking blacks. I reach for this every once in a while only because I’m hooked on a different brand right now.
Anjali P.
I always tight line my eyes bc it’s like a cultural thingz my mom has been putting kohl in my eyes since I was a little girl but now I switched to eyeliner bc it’s less messy
Amaris J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Smooth , creamy , easy to use , beginner friendly ,inexpensive , usually has a nice color range which makes eyeliner fun , easy to find at many locations, trusted brand
Dana D.
Jackson
For drug store I think this works pretty well. I’m a makeup artist and like to try drugstore brands from time to time when it comes to liner and mascara, I’ve found that make drugstore eyeliners work exactly the same as more expensive brands.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Ash L.
I love this eye liner because it lasts a long time. It is also easy to shape into the perfect wing that i am looking for. I bought this at Walmart for 6.99 I use this often and it is definitely my go to . I love that is has a very fine pointed edge so you can get razor sharp cleanliness
Kella T.
This was such a smooth liner--it went on like butter! Great value since it's a drugstore brand. I don't really like that it seemed to lose it's application power after a few weeks (didn't apply as smoothly) and it didn't stay on quite as well as my liquid liners. This one seemed to transfer a bit to the eyelid. I probably won't repurchase, but I definitely think it's a decent liner considering it's price-tag.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this good quality or cheap?
I used to have a really nice pencil liner that was similar to this shade, but I've found that tube-y eyeliners usually end up smearing on me. Does this one smear around or is there a way I can keep that from happening?
Nicole W.
How would you rate this? I think I want to try it. The color looks great!
Fer S.
Cdmx
Its perfec for my eyes 👌💜💜💜 i love this! The best pencil eye liner mellow 💚
Melissa S.
Does this glide easily? Just wondering

back