BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

EYELINER PENCIL PERFECT AUTOMATIC EYE LINER

• I used to have a really nice pencil liner that was simila...3 Answers
  • Is this good quality or cheap?4 Answers
  • Is the color is strong &held for long time ? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have loved Loreal since I was 14 (now 21) for all my mascaras and eyeliner. This is black, pigmented and glides in easily!" in 39 reviews
  • "Great liner for you water line. Has great color and small enough to get onto ur lashing and water line. My go to inexpensive liner. " in 22 reviews
  • " like all retractable liners are easy to apply especially because they are very creamy, not run as easily and removed with any makeup remover color is well defined and lasts a long time compared to other brands recommend buying" in 19 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
I personally think this is a great product for those whom love to use eyeliner pencils. Its a very smooth black which is what we all love. It will last a month or more depending on your lifestyle.
Rachael P.
L'Oreal's Pencil Perfect Eyeliner is my go-to eyeliner! I've used this for years! I usually pick up the shades Carbon Black and Espresso. I tend to wear Espresso on a daily basis and I'll use Carbon Black when I'm going out or if I run out of Espresso.
Anjali P.
I always tight line my eyes bc it’s like a cultural thingz my mom has been putting kohl in my eyes since I was a little girl but now I switched to eyeliner bc it’s less messy
Dana D.
Jackson
For drug store I think this works pretty well. I’m a makeup artist and like to try drugstore brands from time to time when it comes to liner and mascara, I’ve found that make drugstore eyeliners work exactly the same as more expensive brands.
Ash L.
I love this eye liner because it lasts a long time. It is also easy to shape into the perfect wing that i am looking for. I bought this at Walmart for 6.99 I use this often and it is definitely my go to . I love that is has a very fine pointed edge so you can get razor sharp cleanliness
Kella T.
This was such a smooth liner--it went on like butter! Great value since it's a drugstore brand. I don't really like that it seemed to lose it's application power after a few weeks (didn't apply as smoothly) and it didn't stay on quite as well as my liquid liners. This one seemed to transfer a bit to the eyelid. I probably won't repurchase, but I definitely think it's a decent liner considering it's price-tag.
Sarah H.
There are some products that stay in my daily routine. This is one. It never smudges or moves. I have the worlds most sensitive eyes and if I use a different brand then it looks like "my dog just died" all day. This is the only eyeliner I use so my eyes are comfortable. They used to have a purple color which was my favorite and made my eyes pop-I am not sure what happened to it. I also love the navy color.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I love how this eyeliner went on. However it is not my favorite. It smudged to easy answer by the end of the day there was hardly any left. If you are looking for one that is long lasting this is not the eyeliner for you. As far aas recommending this product is would say I'm about half and half.
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product this awesome, I use this with some silver eye shadow my eye color is brown so it goes well. It is so easy to use and you don`t have to sharpen it. I`ve used this for a month now, and I would continue to use it. I would definitely recommend use.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this good quality or cheap?
I used to have a really nice pencil liner that was similar to this shade, but I've found that tube-y eyeliners usually end up smearing on me. Does this one smear around or is there a way I can keep that from happening?
Nicole W.
How would you rate this? I think I want to try it. The color looks great!
Fer S.
Cdmx
Its perfec for my eyes 👌💜💜💜 i love this! The best pencil eye liner mellow 💚
Melissa S.
Does this glide easily? Just wondering