BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

inma f.
Minden, NV
en general me gusta esta máscara, pero no es tan marcado el efecto de los rizos que proporciona, además, pasado el tiempo se van desprendiendo pequeños trocitos de rimmel hacia la parte de la cara. En la pestaña se ve tiempo pero se desprende. No creo que la compre de nuevo ya que he probado máscaras mejores
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
Not a bad mascara for the price. It doesn't stay on as well as I'd like, it's very easy to use though and the packaging is cute. Wouldn't buy it again. It doesn't seem to last long enough for me. Buy something else
Maha A.
I like this mascara. At first I didn't think I would like it because of the wand. However, it does take time getting used to and I like it the more I use it. It does separate your lashes creating a more defined look.
Christina S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this extreme curl separating mascara cause I have long eye lashes and when I put on mascara they tend to stick so I am happy with this product and if you have the same issue I would recommend this to you.
Emily C.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is made to separate and give you that lengthy look. The bend in the middle of the wand is so that it can really make the lashes in the middle of your eye look lengthy and voluminous. Only downside is that it may smudge if you have oily skin.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This is a super mascara hands down. First reason there is no clumping. When it says separating it literally means that and is not lying and as for lengthening that is well is a very true statement. I found that no more then two coats of this mascara was ever needed and if you put a primer on beforehand you would really get amazing results. I could quite compare this 2 Sephora separating and thickening mascara. However the difference is the money and we all know that for the price you would pay for Sephora would be double maybe triple then this mascara that could do the same amazing job on your lashes.
Brittany O.
This is my go to mascara! I couldn't go with out it! I use it everyday! It's really easy to apply and you don't have to put multiple layers for your lashes to look nice and long.
Danika R.
N Massapequa, NY
I'm a fan of the shape of the bottle! Steady up right standing and the handle fits nicely in my hand. The brush felt nice on my lashes and made my lashes look full and long!
brittany f.
Such a great mascara it really curs the lashes! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
The wand is good for separating your lashes and the shape really helps to lengthen your lashes. It's packaging is very cool and different from any other. I really enjoy the curled applicator because I have straight lashes and these curl them without using a separate eyelash curler.