BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High Impact Color with Saturated Pigments. Design and Define Cheeks From Light to Bright. A Pop of Color That Lasts All Day.

Discover a multifaceted cheek palette that lets you design your look. The Infallible Paints Blush Kit has 4 blendable shades to enhance, highlight, and bring a pop of color to your complexion. The expertly curated shades with saturated pigments stay vibrant all day. This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush for a flawless application every time.

• Talc

• I break out easily. Would really like to know if this mak...1 Answers
  • Are these as bright as I have heard, I love bright blushe...1 Answers
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I am in love with this blush palette! I love the variety of colors and how long lasting they are. The brush enclosed with the palette also makes blending these blushes a breeze!  These colors all work great for any skin tone or complexion.  I will continue to buy this blush set!
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
Very pigmented and easy to blend! I love these blushes. I found they’re a great alternative to higher end brands! That being said, one of the colors is a bit too pink for me but the rest are beautiful and I use this often!
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This palette is a pro artist palette. It is great to use for on any occasion. It has four different shades. It comes with its own small brush. It enhances, highlights, and defines. You can use a little or a lot. It doesn’t last all day. This product would give you a lot of options for a Halloween look. I received this complimentary from Influenster. I think it’s overpriced.

You can find it online or at any drugstore.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Talk about Pigmentation!! These blushes are Beautiful!! I like that their buildable, Blend beautifully and can be found at the drugstore!! This palette does come with a little "blush brush" that could be used if really needed to, but I prefer using my own! All in all This is definitely a palette to check out!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
I'm loving this blush palette. The array of colors are perfect for summer. I like to dip my brush in all of the colors and stipple it onto my cheeks but each shade on it's own is very pretty as well. They are very pigmented and blend out really nicely!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Let's face it, it's too expensive to buy individual blushes. And it's not that important to most looks. This palette provides every kind of blush you need that go on subtle but can be built up. You only need this palette
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I think these are OK blushes. They can be very bright on my light skin and I can get a clown face if I'm not careful. With a light had and a fluffy brush these are great. The texture is soft and the powder is finely milled. I don't think they last all day though. I would say maybe 4 hours tops.
Kaitlyn M.
I used this for the first time the other day on a client and I LOVED it! The blushes are very soft and silky and blend beautifully onto the skin. I love the fact that you can really customize you blush color. Blush pallets are always better than buying an individual blush!
Sarah H.
Hilton Head
When i free lance, i use these on all the bridal parties because of how nice the finish is. They last a long time on the skin and there isnt any flash back. I also love how blendable they are. Good price especially for how anazing they wear. Love it!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I love this palette! L'Oréal created a very nice quality blush palette for the drug store. They are pigmented and blend like a dream. The two middle shades are intense. So I would recommend going in with a light hand in those shades! The brush you can toss.
Maria P.
I break out easily. Would really like to know if this makes you break out the next day after using it on your cheeks?
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Are these as bright as I have heard, I love bright blushes because I do pin up looks and I want really pigmented colors?