L'Oréal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara

Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara

How well does this product work with and without the primer?
Is this product alergic or not?
It this mascara water-proof? 🙄
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I sooooo love Voluminous Mascara it does wonders for my lashes. Its my definet go to mascara it gives me volume and all diva at the same time.lol ” in reviews
“This mascara does it all. Separates, lengthens, and lasts the whole night. The only problem is getting it off!” in reviews
“...lashes and has a deep black colour. However, I didn't really like the waterproof one because it would really dry up my lashes and make them crunchy and it would take forever to get the mascara off. So, if you ever decide to buy this - which I do recommend definitely the one that is not waterproof. Enjoy!” in reviews
“I use to use this mascara all the time. I loved it. It is very volumizing and makes your lashes look thick and great! ” in reviews
“It made my lashes look fuller, but it was AWFUL pairing on top of other mascaras and almost immediately gave me trouble with clumping.” in reviews
Cotuit
This right here is my OG!!! Has been for years! When this came up for me to review I was excited cuz I have lots of thoughts! This may be long but it's not often I get to write about one of my all tine fav things. I ❤❤❤ this mascara!!!

I personally prefer the "Carbon Black" variety but they are all great! (That ones just super super black, it's the only difference.) The one shown here is just as amazing and also rlly black & pigmented. Does everything I want/need mascara to do for me. Length out to there! Bam! So much thickness & volume! Check! While not looking clumpy or spidery!! Check!
Oh & NO smudging!! I have very watery sensitive eyes..so super important for me. That's a unicorn🦄 combo right there!

It does'nt bulk up too much when using multiple layers either which is SO important if you're like me & rlly like to pile/layer on ur mascara. What can I say..I love dramatic lashes so much!

Anyways..I've been buying this forever. I've tried a few others here and there (even some very high end ones) and I always come back to this. If you are in the market for a drugstore mascara that's not going to disapoint, I'm telling you!! Don't even bother looking at others. Nothing else at cvs or rite aod or wherever can even compare.

Lol I just basically wrote a thesis on mascara..LOl😂
Whatever.. I just have a deep love for this particular product and want others to discover the joy of finding their perfect one (that does'nt break the bank).
Please go try this asap. I promise you u will not be disapointed. In fact you'll think of this review and be like oh wow, thank u Kylie💖 and think of moi fondly everytime you use it😁👸

Lol I just basically wrote a thesis on mascara..LOl😂
Clanton, AL
Great drugstore mascara. I'm 47 and I've been using this one, for many years exclusively until this year. I will never NOT have at least two tubes in my cases and never leave home on vacation without it. I use other brands now by this one is a staple. My eyelashes turn out very thick and very long with this one. Comes off easy at night with minimal fuss and does not flake or turn my eyes black underneath. I'll forever use this mascara with a few others in between. If you want a good staple in your makeup collection, this is one to have! !!! L'Oréal tried to outdo themselves with L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara Primer/Base to try and go up against Too Faced, well to me the above product in review was already there. I find their new one not to give as great of results as this one, side by side and is not as cheap either. Want to save more money or use less product with this one? Try two coats of Voluminous Primer 300 White before the mascara. Your lashes will turn out even longer by doing so and less product. The tube lasts forever it seems if you use it daily. Only thing is a new tube is a touch loose but not bad whenever you buy it. I like this since I know my product won't dry out in two weeks myself. L'Oreal™ Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara 600 Blackest Black
stonewall
I have used about 8 different brands of mascara and not many makes a brown version. I like the brown coloring because it of course looks natural. For those who say it clumps, wipe off the excess on the top of the cylinder container it comes in. For those who say it takes a little longer to dry....it takes about a min BUT results are FABULOUS. I do have longer and a ton of eyelashes maybe than most but the curved brush helps get ALL THE HAIR. This may not be the brush for shorter/fewer eyelashes. I use it three times a week and lasts about 3 to 4 months BECAUSE I wipe of excess AND use lavender to make sure I'm getting my money's worth in the container. Plus I think you are supposed to change your mascara so often because it eventually goes bad. In the picture of the AFTER photo I did also use brown eyeshadow to fill in the gaps of the eyebrows. Just get brown eyeshadow or black and use your brush! Or finger! Whatever comes first!
Coopersburg, PA
I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is the one I've always come back to and never live without. I love the brush - it was one of the first (if not the first) mascaras carried by drugstores that had the better (fuller) brush that you could usually only find in department store brands. It doesn't flake for me and it wears well. It also comes off easily with eye makeup remover or a good face wash.I have longer but fine lashes and this really adds volume and length. It goes on evenly and easily with no clumping.I just wish you find colors other than blacks and browns. I can never find navy or any blues. I'd give them five stars if I could find navy more easily. I'll have to look online and see where they offer it or start popping into places like Ulta more often. I've tried other Voluminous mascaras and they're all good. Natural was too natural for me but my nieces like it.
Bellingham
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I would venture so far as to say it is a holy grail product. I always have one tube of this mascara in my makeup bag and a backup unopened tube for when I run out or it needs replacing. It somehow manages to give the most beautiful dark, thick, and defined lashes without any clumping or being too over the top. I am generally a bit of a makeup snob and tend to buy high end prestige products. That being said this mascara was a total surprise for me. A friend of mine insisted I tried it. Otherwise I honestly wouldn't have, but I'm so glad I did. This is my favorite mascara out of all the expensive and big name brands I've tried. You cannot go wrong with this mascara. Just buy it and thank me later.
Spring Hill, FL
L'Oréal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Rhonda R.
L'Oréal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Rhonda R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve use this mascara for over a decade and it never lets me down. Catch I have very thin light sparse eyelashes and with two or three coats of this it looks like I have false eyelashes on and I always get compliments. I look like a completely different person without it. I’ve tried just about every high-end mascara out there and I’ve only foundOne mascara that can even compete with this. Now this is for volume so if you don’t like your lashes to be super thick with mascara then this isn’t the mascara for you but if you want thick for long eyelashes you will not be disappointed with this formula.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this mascara is my absolute favorite! i use this in black with the curled brush for the best lashes and it works great! my favorite part is the matching primer (it comes in a matching tube-but in white!) this primer also really pumps up your lashes and together they make my lashes look better than ever before! i would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for long and bold lashes. it changed my whole eyelash game and i’m so thankful i found it, i will never need a different brand of mascara! i also love that it’s not expensive, at my local walgreens it’s only about $8!
Juneau, AK
10/10 one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. It was my first one ever at a very young age and to this day after trying hundreds of formulas and brands from $1 to luxury I keep one of these on hand. They’re just GOOD. I can’t think of any reasons someone might not like them. If your eyes tend to water a lot or be oily you might get a little smudging  but I experience that anyways with all mascara  this one is a tried and true winner and holy grail
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been a high end mascara user for years, but decided to give this drug story brand a try. I have to say, I love it. My lashes look so thick and voluptuous without having to cake it on. It doesn’t irritate my eyes or flake off, and is easy to remove at the end of the day. The only things I don’t like, is the brush can make application a little clumpy, and you really need to curl your lashes first to get the best results. But for only $8 I would buy again!
this mascara is great if you want lashes to look more natural and not full blown out. However, it’s not my preference , as I like my lashes to look super voluminous and long. It does the job in making them look longer but not voluminous and it tends to flake a bit. It takes quite a bit of layers In order for my lashes to look long like I’d like them to look and by the end of the day most of the product has come off and my lashes don’t look no where as near as long like they did in the morning while applying the mascara. It’s an okay mascara and I don’t mind it but it’s not my favorite !

398 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...