MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara

Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara

What is the best mascara for thinning eye lashes?
WhhAt does everyone think of this mascara, does out clump?
Has anyone used this mascara, is it decent? No flaking or smearing half way through the day? Loreal Original Voluminous Mascara 305 Black
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara!
Product Highlights
I sooooo love Voluminous Mascara it does wonders for my lashes. Its my definet go to mascara it gives me volume and all diva at the same time.lol in reviews
This mascara does it all. Separates, lengthens, and lasts the whole night. The only problem is getting it off!in reviews
...lashes and has a deep black colour. However, I didn't really like the waterproof one because it would really dry up my lashes and make them crunchy and it would take forever to get the mascara off. So, if you ever decide to buy this - which I do recommend definitely the one that is not waterproof. Enjoy!in reviews
I use to use this mascara all the time. I loved it. It is very volumizing and makes your lashes look thick and great! in reviews
It made my lashes look fuller, but it was AWFUL pairing on top of other mascaras and almost immediately gave me trouble with clumping.in reviews
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this drugstore mascara, it really lengthens my lashes but more importantly it separates them as they are being coated with mascara so you don’t get that dreaded spider leg look!
Paige W.
Little Rock, AR
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Paige W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this mascara for YEARS. I have never found another mascara of this quality and this price. I use it everyday and also the primer that goes with it. Love it!!!!!
Chandra G.
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Chandra G.
L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara works great at giving my lashes a full look.  Never clumps after several application and the result are always voluminous full lashes. This is my go to for everyday wear. I recommend this mascara to all makeup lovers.
Sandy F.
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Sandy F.
I absolutely love this mascara. I apply the waterproof kind here in Florida. The humidity is quite high most days, I’m 69 and they still tell me I have beautiful eyes!
Amal M.
Freehold, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Amal M.
I love how 1 coat makes my lashes look thicker and sexier. You can use it without using anything else and u will make ur eyes look sexy even if you are exhausted.
Jessie J.
Tulsa, OK
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Jessie J.
I discovered this product when I was in high-school 13 years ago,and I have yet to find any mascara that does what L’Oréal Voluminous mascara does!! Even the expensive name brand ones! Highly recommend!!!
Amy H.
Cincinnati, OH
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Amy H.
This mascara is okay for everyday use or a no make up make up look. But I find it just doesn’t provide enough volume or length for what I like. It’s more of a fluffy mascara and just coats the lashes. If you’re new to mascara, you may enjoy it.
Cinthya J.
Tallahassee, FL
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Cinthya J.
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this blackest black Voluminous mascara from L'oreal, it gives volume and thick effect on my lashes. It removes easily with wipes or makeup remover. It does not leave lumps.
Jennifer L.
Del Valle, TX
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mascara until I find a better one I think this is the best for me I have long eyelashes and this makes them so much better ! It wasn’t that pricey for me ! This is my 2nd time buying it I will say there’s one that is waterproof that works 100x better !! L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous Volume Building Mascara, Black (3-Pack)
Jillian T.
Louisville
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara uploaded by Jillian T.
Naturally, my lashes are very short and straight. I have been trying different mascaras for years and only found that they clumped or flaked. For a while, I had even stopped using mascara all together and turned to applying false lashes on the days that I even decided to bother with it. About a year ago a friend of mine recommended this mascara, I hesitantly bought it, assuming it would be like every other mascara that I’ve used in the past, but to my surprise, this one exceeded all expectations. It’s buildable, which means I can put on as little or as much as I want without my lashes getting clumpy or heavy, it’s moisturizing, which means it doesn’t flake or have fall out and wow... the volume and length. Seriously, this is the best drug store mascara on the market.

416 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crissy Y.
il y a 4 mois
Tracy B. il y a 4 mois
I haven’t used it in a few years but it was my favorite for a long time. I would try it.
Danielle E.
il y a 6 mois
L'Oreal Paris Original Washable Bold Eye Mascara Is this product tested on animals ?
Tiffany I. il y a 6 mois
L’Oréal isn’t cruelty free. If they sell in China, they test on animals.