L'Oréal Paris Oreor 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Jessica G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L' Oreal Oreor 30 Volume Creme creates beautiful, uniform color results every time.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
I've used this developer when I use the loreal highcolors. It doesn't have a weird smell like other ones I used before. The higher the number the brighter your hair color will be. I recommend this product.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I have dyed my pitch black hair to dark blonde in the past and I believe I purchased this from Sally's. If it works on my hair and turned my black to almost blonde, it will surely work for your hair. I have the darkest natural black hair there is! This product SURELY works!
Make sure you deep condition after this and don't keep it longer than required it will truly strip oil and natural goodness from you hair though!

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
renee k.
Long Is City, NY
As a freelance hairstylist this is my go to developer! It really doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to have quality and get the job done! Plus you don't need tour license to purchase it!
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
This is my 1st and usually only choice when it comes to coloring my hair. It always gives me the results I am looking for. It doesn't make my head burn like some other products I have used.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
I consistently dye my own hair, and always use this. I love the brand, it doesn't smell too too bad, and it always brings out the best color possible for my hair. Def recommend.
Cazzandra A.
Harrisburg , PA
Really helps get the color in. Makes for brighter colors, I used this product along with the Loreal Hi color hi lights. Made my hair the bright red I desired!
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
I use this every time I dye my hair. Never had any issues with it. I am always very pleased with my results and will continue to use this product
nyasia P.
I use the 40 Volume developer for my dark, thick, curly hair. It's extremely hard to color/bleach my hair but it lifts my color in 15 minutes.
Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
This is the developer I use when I dye my hair and I like it. It's the only developer I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare to.
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
This is my go to developer for my hair and when I do other peoples hair! It lifts well and gets the job done!