L'Oréal Paris Oreor 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Amber S.L'Oréal Paris Oreor 30 Volume Creme Developer uploaded by Jessica G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L' Oreal Oreor 30 Volume Creme creates beautiful, uniform color results every time.

Buy on Amazon
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
So I come here after literally just using this product two days ago to find out it's listed as "discontinued". Well that's just great and is probably the reason for my not so great experience with my L'oreal hair color.

I only used it in the first place because it's what the instruction on my dye said I need to use with it so perhaps this wasn't the best recommendation. I'm not sure if it was the dye or the developer that wasn't the greatest but I know for sure this developer did not give me the lift I was looking for. Overall I ended up with darker hair than I started with and that's not what I was going for.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I use this to dye my hair. I love it! It’s easy to find and very affordable! It’s a way easier and better way of dying your hair. I use this when I dye my roots now with the L’Oreal Color Highlights in Magenta! Absolutely stunning together! Talk about dream team!!!
Ashley C.
I've used this developer when I use the loreal highcolors. It doesn't have a weird smell like other ones I used before. The higher the number the brighter your hair color will be. I recommend this product.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
I have dyed my pitch black hair to dark blonde in the past and I believe I purchased this from Sally's. If it works on my hair and turned my black to almost blonde, it will surely work for your hair. I have the darkest natural black hair there is! This product SURELY works!
Make sure you deep condition after this and don't keep it longer than required it will truly strip oil and natural goodness from you hair though!

Stay beautiful, xoxo.
Alolika
renee k.
Long Is City, NY
As a freelance hairstylist this is my go to developer! It really doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to have quality and get the job done! Plus you don't need tour license to purchase it!
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
This is my 1st and usually only choice when it comes to coloring my hair. It always gives me the results I am looking for. It doesn't make my head burn like some other products I have used.
Appolonia L.
Greensburg, PA
I consistently dye my own hair, and always use this. I love the brand, it doesn't smell too too bad, and it always brings out the best color possible for my hair. Def recommend.
Cazzandra A.
Harrisburg , PA
Really helps get the color in. Makes for brighter colors, I used this product along with the Loreal Hi color hi lights. Made my hair the bright red I desired!
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
I love this developer I just wish it wasn’t so freaking expensive. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and shiny and it mixes well with any cream hair dye.
Heather S.
Pineville, LA
I use this every time I dye my hair. Never had any issues with it. I am always very pleased with my results and will continue to use this product