BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Oreor 20 Volume Creme Developer Assures consistent uniform color and bleach results.

C J.
As a naturally dark haired girl trying to maintain my almost platinum locks, I always have a gigantic bottle of this around. It works great and gets the job done when I need a root touch up or a toner. It's a value and I would highly recommend it.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is my go to developer. It’s affordable, you get a lot of product for the money, and I get great results when I pair it with my redken flash lift.
Melody B.
O Fallon, MO
Like fullness that I got from this product it gave my hair more life. Developers can sometimes dry out the hair but this one did the opposite for me.
Mercedes G.
I would use this when I used to dye my hair to make the perfect color or I would use it when I bleached my hair so it won't be as harsh
Jane N.
Dayton, OH
I really like the loreal products for hair!
I always use that in my hair color changes.
twins m.
So nice i love this so beautiful I want to try it so it's a very nice product The most attractive color that attracts me

Amazon