BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme: Instantly penetrates to silken and straighten with nourishing care Helps ease blow drying and flat ironing as it protects from heat up to 450 degrees Tames even over-worked, unmanageable hair Helps soften and smooth each strand For unmanageable, frizzy hair see more...

Buy on Kmart
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this product. I have a pixie cut and every day I have to wash my hair because I am frequently waking up with major bed-head; my daughter calls it my hedgehog hair. Anyway, I wash my hair everyday and it can take a toll on moisture. I have very thick hair and this product helps to keep it calm and frizz free, despite frequent shampoos! It helps put some of the natural moisture back into my hair and keep my frizz-prone hair frizz-free all day without leaving my hair greasy. Not to mention that it smells amazing!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
works very well and easy to use, but the smell makes me never want to use it. I received a sample for free from target beauty concierge, and have used it twice. I do not intend to buy it due to the smell, but I am more sensitive than most. If the smell doesn't offend you in the store, definitely get it!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME
I love this stuff. I have always spent $$$ on salon straightening balms like KMS or Goldwell, but I figured I'd give this a shot. It's amazing - so effective, makes my very curly hair smooth and straight, but doesn't weigh it down or make it flat. Super affordable as well!
Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
On humid days, this is the product you want to use. My hair gets really fluffy with humid weather, so this helps to keep it sleek and smooth, even hours after use.
Gertrude N.
Gertrude N.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair stays straight for days! Non greasy and it smells great! Tames the frizz and flyaways. Made my ends and hair look healthy and not dried out or coarsed.
Oli G.
Oli G.
I love the way is smells and it leaves me hair feeling great. I Would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or anyone who uses heat on their hair often.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I love using this before drying my hair, it lasts me a long time because you don't have to use a lot. It smells soooo good!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this creme !! Is great and it hepls my hair keep straigh and without frizz
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and helps to keep my fly aways down. My hair looks shiny and vibrant. I found this product at Walmart and it's affordable. Definitely been wanting to try out the shampoo / condition with this line.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
South Bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way. I had to experiment with this. It's in a big bottle and the texture is light so I used a bit too much the first few times and once I had to rehash my hair because it looked so bad.
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it keep your hair straight?
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work? I'm on the hunt for a new straightening creme.
Ashley l.
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
Does this keep your hair straight all day? Does this eliminate freeze and add volume?
Eriel M.
Eriel M.
How well does these "Smooth Intense Straight" products work on black hair?
Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it do and how long does your hair stay straight