BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo: Instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished, smooth, and frizz-controlled over time 72-hour frizz control Helps soften and smooth each strand For unmanageable, frizzy hair see more...

• does it really helps to strightnen your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this decrease puffiness? Without straightening?2 Answers
  • Does it really work like it says it will?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jeanneth R.
Walnut Cove, NC
After washing with L'Oréal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo I condition with [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-expert-nutri-gloss-conditioner] and the end result is shiny straighter hair
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
My hair sometimes is in need of a pick me up from it drying out so bad in the winter.. I tried this product once and I’m not sure I would try it again. It’s good for the price but it didn’t accomplish what I wanted it to. With curly hair that gets kinda dry in the winter, this isn’t the product.
Emely M.
I really like this shampoo. It smells so great and it left my hair extra shiny. I use to use the Suave keratin shampoo, which smells great too, but because my hair is kind of damaged it really did not do as much as I wanted it too. This shampoo left a great lather and left my hair feeling soft and shiny, Thanks keratin. I would recommend to others if your looking for a shampoo that work good for hair shine.
Laurel L.
Port St Lucie, Florida
I stopped using this about a month ago and my hair has suffered greatly… this product, when used in combination with conditioner has left my hair the smoothest and most controlled of any keratin shampoo I've ever used. The only reason I stopped is because you can't take big bottles with you on vacations but when I get back I will definitely be resuming my use of this as well as the conditioner!
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
I have fine hair, and i would say that this shampoo does smoothen out your hair but i do agree with other reviews that you do have to use quiet a bit to lather up and feel like you're really cleaning your hair and makes it feel heavy and just like its not clean enough. Its okay, but not the best
Haley S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love L'Oreal hair products in general, and this is one of the better shampoos I've come across. It smells so good and the keratin feels great in your hair. I noticed that it added a lot of shine too. When doubled up with the conditioner I think this is a great product to buy for extra moisture and damage control for your hair!
Jessica S.
I'm very impressed with this store brand line of shampoo and conditioner. I mix and match and have not been disappointed this far. I get a nice lather that doesn't strip my hair and make it feel dry. I can go a few days in between washes without getting oily. It's smells really good & it's a great value.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
This product first off smells fantastic and when your hair dries actually makes it easier to straighten. This shampoo could work for dry or oily scalps and is better then the competition . I continue to choose this when I buy my shampoo. This shampoo did not disappoint.
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
It was a good shampoo, i have always had poor thoughts on l'oreal but once i tried this product i was in love it has a wonderful scent that lasts all day. It was good for my dry scalp and helped reduce dandruff, I would buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
Veronica L.
Detroit
This smells so good, and my oily Italian hair and scalp are looking and feeling so much better after a few weeks of using. I make my boyfriend smell my hair at least 3 times a day because this stuff keeps your hair smelling fresh for at least 24 hours.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Does it really work like it says it will?
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does the smoothness of hair last long enough till the next shower?
Erinn C.
Bloomington, IN
Does this decrease puffiness? Without straightening?
margarita m.
does it really helps to strightnen your hair?