BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo: Instantly helps soften and tame rough textures, leaving hair polished, smooth, and frizz-controlled over time 72-hour frizz control Helps soften and smooth each strand For unmanageable, frizzy hair see more...

• does it really helps to strightnen your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this decrease puffiness? Without straightening?2 Answers
  • Does it really work like it says it will?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent shampoo. It does smooth out your hair a bit, but I have thick, wavy hair with frizz so it didn't do much for me in the long run. Especially with my thick hair, I have to use twice as much product than my usual Pantene curl perfection. So if you have thick hair, I would not recommend this product. The only reason why I got this brand was to control my frizz and my usual was sold out. Plus it was cheap! It really depends how much frizz you have and thickness of your hair for this product to really work, in my opinion. All in all, I'll finish the bottle that I have but will go back to my Pantene Curl Perfection.
carley p.
I have tried so many shampoos that say they add shine and smoothness to your hair but they just weigh my hair down. So I decided to try this loreal shampoo and I loved it usually with my hair a shampoo will seem to work good for me at first then half way through the bottle for some reason it just starts to make my hair oily but this shampoo did not it continued making my hair smooth and soft through the whole bottle very pleased
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this shampoo and conditioner while I was pregnant, and everyone went on about how beautiful my hair was. I attributed it to being pregnant. I started using something else a little after giving birth. It made my hair a little dry, so I switched back. It was the shampoo the whole time, and my shiny pregnant lady hair immediately came back! I'm now so scared they'll stop making it.
Jackeline C.
The only reason why I got this brand was to control my frizz and my usual was sold out. I have always been brand loyal to L'Oreal. A while ago I was sniffing shampoo and conditioner bottles at Walmart when I came across this shampoo/conditioner combo. It smells great! the scent lasts in your hair, which is what I look for in my hair products!!
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this line from L'Oreal Paris. When using both the shampoo and conditioner I think it's more effective. The shampoo suds up really well so you don't need as much product as you think. I make sure that my hair is really soaked well so that I can get the shampoo sudsy. It doesn't dry out my scalp at all!
Taylor C.
Easley, SC
Absolutely love this shampoo! This is my go to shampoo and conditioner all the time. I have shopped around some and have found that I will be going back to purchase more! The my hair stays smooth and smells good even into the next day. Definitely recommend this to people with thick hair.
Andrea G.
I noticed a difference the first time I used this shampoo. It instantly adds shine and smoothness to my hair. Good shampoo is super important to me because i don't want it to get heat damaged. This shampoo left my hair feeling stronger and thicker.
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
I have to say that soo far I've been loving this shampoo specially now in the summer that my hair gets super frizzy it actually stays straight for a long time.its very affordable and for what it does to your hair well worth buying
Emeley T.
I loveeeee this shampoo. It made my hair super shiny and healthy looking. It was really simple to brush my hair after use and my hair remained straight and less frizzy than usual.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. This made my hair feel soft and silky. Before I even condition it. I got this in a sample pack so I only got a couple of shampoos but I will be buying this
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really work like it says it will?
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does the smoothness of hair last long enough till the next shower?
Erinn C.
Bloomington, IN
Does this decrease puffiness? Without straightening?
margarita m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it really helps to strightnen your hair?