L'Oréal Paris Nutri Lift Gold Anti-ageing Serum Foundation uploaded by Randi S.L'Oréal Paris Nutri Lift Gold Anti-ageing Serum Foundation uploaded by Ellen S.L'Oréal Paris Nutri Lift Gold Anti-ageing Serum Foundation uploaded by Ryan M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NutriLift Gold Foundation instantly lifts for flawless and radiant skin. Enriched with 5 powerful anti-ageing ingredients, and real gold particles, skin appears smoother, firmer and more radiant. Overtime, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are...

Buy on Amazon
Larissa K.
this foundation did not work for my skin tone. i am very dry on my cheeks oily around my nose and this foundation did not look good on me. coverage is ok, i have rosacea and it doesnt cover the redness completely.
Chynna N.
San Mateo
This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation because it’s full coverage and the finish look is just feet. I love the formula in this foundation. This is a great everyday drugstore foundation.
Arianna H.
Willmar, MN
I love this stuff if I don't have too many blemishes to cover up, it's not a thick coverage. But it smells good still makes your face feel clean and evens out tone colors
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Great product! I love that it combines an anti-aging serum with a foundation that is medium coverage but entirely buildable to achieve flawless coverage and glowing skin. It didn't clog my pores like some foundations do - I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a buildable foundation with the anti-aging benefits!
Irene M.
I am no spring chicken and I have gone through dozens of foundation trials over the years . This one does it all! Great coverage and long lasting. It applies nice and evenly with my generic beauty blender sponge. I was hesitant about using it after being on vacation and getting a tan but it still evened the complexion without looking too light. It was my first time trying this product.
Peggy F.
This is the best by far brand that compliments my skin. The product does as it says and lasts me all day long. It's lightweight but still covers very well.  If you have a more mature face as I do I highly recommend it. I will be purchasing this brand in future
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I would probably repurchase this product again. It's comparable to the Clinique serum foundation because it's gas the anti aging agents. It's great for dry or aging skin.
My only complaint is it's not exactly as full coverage as I would like but it's buildable.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I just bought this product after not being able to find my go to L'Oréal Blur foundation. I fell in love instantly!! The color is flawless and stays on all day! It is so light it feels like nothing is on! I think I found my new go to foundation!
Cherie M.
Warrior, AL
I have been using this for a couple of years.  Good coverage but not too heavy.  It has a long wear time as well.  I can put this on in the morning and be in the heat all day without reapplying anything.  Usually just do a powder touch up around 3:00.
maria m.
San Diego, CA
This product its okay if you just want light coverage. It doesnt last all day, it almost seems as if the more the day advances the makeup is not in place. Better said it looks good the first hour or two n then it just looks dull