L'Oréal Paris Nutri Lift Gold Anti-ageing Serum Foundation uploaded by Ryan M.L'Oréal Paris Nutri Lift Gold Anti-ageing Serum Foundation uploaded by Ellen S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NutriLift Gold Foundation instantly lifts for flawless and radiant skin. Enriched with 5 powerful anti-ageing ingredients, and real gold particles, skin appears smoother, firmer and more radiant. Overtime, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are...

Buy on Amazon
Larissa K.
this foundation did not work for my skin tone. i am very dry on my cheeks oily around my nose and this foundation did not look good on me. coverage is ok, i have rosacea and it doesnt cover the redness completely.
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Rimshah D.
monsey
So I have the shade light Ivory and while I don't have wrinkles, I like to be ahead of the game. It's packed with Vitamin c, Retinol and an SPF of I think close to 20. (It could be 15) I have dry skin and it makes my skin have this natural glow. It's not full coverage but its the right amount, you know? I use a buffing brush to really pack it in, but the longevity is the only flaw. It could be because I have yet to find the right primer but I feel as if my skin just eats up makeup. I use a setting spray (Mac prep + Prime fix plus) but that doesn't seem to help. By the end of the school day, my upper lip's hyperpigmentation is noticeable, mainly because of how fair my skin is. But overall, this was my first foundation and I fell in love with it. Its subtle scent, soft glow, and pigmentation is really decent for its price. Recommend to all beginners or people who favor a low medium coverage.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Great product! I love that it combines an anti-aging serum with a foundation that is medium coverage but entirely buildable to achieve flawless coverage and glowing skin. It didn't clog my pores like some foundations do - I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a buildable foundation with the anti-aging benefits!
Toni S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
This product was recently added to my makeup bag. I love how I don't have to use a lot of this foundation to have coverage on my face. I have purchased other products that don't give even coverage. But this product hides my acne scars and dark bags under my eyes without having to apply so much of it.
Irene M.
I am no spring chicken and I have gone through dozens of foundation trials over the years . This one does it all! Great coverage and long lasting. It applies nice and evenly with my generic beauty blender sponge. I was hesitant about using it after being on vacation and getting a tan but it still evened the complexion without looking too light. It was my first time trying this product.
Peggy F.
This is the best by far brand that compliments my skin. The product does as it says and lasts me all day long. It's lightweight but still covers very well.  If you have a more mature face as I do I highly recommend it. I will be purchasing this brand in future
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I would probably repurchase this product again. It's comparable to the Clinique serum foundation because it's gas the anti aging agents. It's great for dry or aging skin.
My only complaint is it's not exactly as full coverage as I would like but it's buildable.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I just bought this product after not being able to find my go to L'Oréal Blur foundation. I fell in love instantly!! The color is flawless and stays on all day! It is so light it feels like nothing is on! I think I found my new go to foundation!
Hannah S.
Winter Springs, FL
This foundation smells weird, and had me so greasy by the end of the day. It was sliding off my face and I was blotting every thirty minutes. I have combo/oily skin, so that might be another reason but also the formula is not very long wearing so i don't recommend.