Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilL'Oréal Paris

Infused with a delicate aromatic scent, from eight balancing essential oils, the action of this balm diligently inputs moisture without the grease, leaving a lingering sense of revival.

Does this actually work ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Facial Oil for Dry Skin, 1 Oz (Pack of 2) + 3 Count Eyebrow Trimmer!
Vernon Rockvl, CT
L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Facial Oil for Dry Skin, 1 Oz (Pack of 2) + 3 Count Eyebrow Trimmer uploaded by Sobia N.
Purchased at: CVS
This oil is very good for dry skin. It keeps your skin moisture locks. Skin looks hydrate and smooth. Recommend this product.
It was one of the best produces I have ever used I smelled good it wasn't to sticky and easy to use on a daily bases
Gig Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my cup of tea. I wouldn’t label as a bad product. I just gravitate toward my other products that I have. However if you have very dry skin this might work for you. It just didn’t work as well as I had hoped for myself
bullhead city az
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product had me sceptical at first but the simple dropper and the way it makes your skin feel is incredible. great quality product
battle creek
Purchased at: Macy's
This oil leaves your face feeling refreshed and amazing helps breakouts! I am a first time user and it for sure met my expectations. Good value and not pricy at all. I would recommend to others for sure!
Little Rock
Purchased at: Macy's
Great product considering I have very dry skin naturally. It looks great. On skin and also the packaging. I expected it to make my skin less dry and it did exactly that. I do recommend this product with people who have dry skin, it would be great.
indianapolis, indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it! It was the perfect size and worked wonders for me face. I would add that in the stores it’s a bit expensive for what you get but it does work well. Furthermore it would be helpful to have a pump instead of the dropper
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this product for the first time a month ago and was so impressed, that I now use it everyday! Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
me fascina aplicación de mi carita porque me la hidrata me la pones suave es súper fácil de aplicar el maquillaje el maquillaje se adhiere súper fácil rostro amable súper rico me encanta cómo me deja la piel y me la deja más fresca más masuave me encanta los resultados..
nogales veracruz
Me encanta es simplemente uno de los mejores productos qué puede existir en el mercado de verdad lo súper recomiendo👌