Support skin’s moisture with the L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Rebalancing Facial Oil. Densely formulated to calm and soothe, this remedying salve nourishes all layers of skin, causing pores to appear tightened.

Skin Type: Dry

manufacturer.part.number: 71817

Does anyone know if this helps with reducing the flakey skin look, I’m needing something! Or can anyone recommend something for it?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Facial Oil for Dry Skin, 1 Oz (30ml) + LA Cross Tweezers 71817!
Arnett, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product does exactly what it is suppose to ! A pretty good value I think overall for facial oil . I definitely wouldn’t recommend this for people who have combination skin or oily because it can make you pretty greasy .
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was told this would work best for my skin but I've been using it for a while it's almost gone and no changes I dont feel moisturized or anything just look greasy
Redmond
This was a good face oil. The packaging is pretty and the price was pretty good for how much was in the bottle. It was effective and moisturizing. It definitely met my expectations and i would recommend it to others.
Everett
I am totally in loveee with this product. I struggled with dry skin for a long time and this L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Facial Oil for Dry Skin, 1 Oz (30ml) + LA Cross Tweezers 71817 product helped me a lot. I put it on before going to bed, and wake up with my skin feeling so soft. I definitely recommend it.
santa fe
Smells lovely, makes skin nice and soft, was buying body shop Vit c oil, got too expensive. This is wonderful, great price too. Would definitely buy again.  Leaves skin hydrated and does not sting the eyes. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Skin feels soft after application. This is an amazing product, just as good as some of the more expensive face oils. It smells absolutely devine!
Temple, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
i love the loreal face oil its a really good serum filled with vitamin e and makes your skin feel like you just went to the spa a bottle lasts a long time because a little goes a long way
St. Paul
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love facial oil especially during this time of the year. It helps to moisturize my skin. It’s a gentle product which I would definitely recommend to others. It’s priced well and the only thing I would change is the consistency of the oil, maybe make it a lighter.
Newark, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this oil after buying cheap makeup wipes that died my face out and it helped while applied but I woke up with the same dryness as before, slightly better but there’s most definitely room for improvement.
Central Square
This is a must have, any woman who wears makeup needs this product, awesome smell, nice packaging, affordable price, top quality products. I'd recommend this too anyone great idea for up coming holidays gifts ideas. Run out and stock up today!
Wauconda
I use this facial oil before bed to ensure that my skin stays hydrated while I sleep. I love the fact that although it is an oil, it does not leave a greasy residue on my face.