L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gold Extraordinary Facial Oil for Dry Skin, 1 Oz (30ml) + Curad Bandages 8 Ct.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Support skin’s moisture with the L'Oréal Paris Extraordinary Rebalancing Facial Oil. Densely formulated to calm and soothe, this remedying salve nourishes all layers of skin, causing pores to appear tightened. see more...

Kate V.
I thought they would all the same and I just pick a remember one but I have used them before and they are amazing and leave my skin all smooth
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
It helped me out a lot I have really dry skin and I need it the most in winter time i love it
Teresa B.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was told this would work best for my skin but I've been using it for a while it's almost gone and no changes I dont feel moisturized or anything just look greasy
Nataly C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing product, leaves face nice and fresh. One of my favorite products. Definitely recommend. Very gentle.
Samantha W.
Wauconda
I use this facial oil before bed to ensure that my skin stays hydrated while I sleep. I love the fact that although it is an oil, it does not leave a greasy residue on my face.
FERIEL k.
cheraga
This product is very wonderful and I put it from us every day I advise you to use it and really worth buying it
lilia k.
biskra
Every morning and evening, apply 4-5 drops onto the palm of your hand. With finger dab the oil in small dots onto cleansed skin avoiding the eye area. Then, gently smooth and press in the oil on the face and neck, using the whole surface of your hands. Promise you A game changer
Insta P.
cette huile de la marque L’Oréal est tés fiable il purifie et nourri la peau et laisse une peau douce et éclatante
Forough a.
sheffield
This fresh-smelling formula offered more of a hydration hit than any other serum I've used, so a great makeup base for skins on the drier side. Ive noticed a difference in the dry areas around my nose and underneath my eyes within a few days of using this one. I will definitely keep using it.