L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Gloss Conditioner

Nutri-Gloss Conditioner

I want to get this. I'm just curious to know if it'll help my hair grow, shine and look healthy.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Gloss Conditioner!
Daisy F.
Seattle, WA
My hair is very greasy! This didn't help keep my very oily head from become more oily. I would recommend to the boys and girls that are lucky enough to have normal to dry hair.
Gena C.
Port Hueneme, CA
This conditioner will leave your hair feeling soft, sleek, shiny and it will make your hair smell great all day long! Great price for a great product!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,057 reviews
L’Oreal shampoos and conditioners are great drug store products. L’Oreal always has amazing coupon offers, sometimes as low as 25 cents a bottle. All of the conditioners are awesome. They leave your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Natashalysse M.
Manchester, CT
Great for that extra shine for dry hair. Love using this! Also makes my hair smell very good. I the shine last about 4 days till it looks so oily
eva M.
Yakima, WA
It's really good conditioner since i have thin hair it glows really well. I really recommended
chelsea C.
Decatur, GA
love this conditioner so much. smooths out dry, damaged hair and smells amazing. does not leave a film on the hair and I would highly recommend for dry and damaged hair.I do find this variety hard to find at most stores or online, but hopefully, they will get this back on all shelves ASAP.
Dafine B.
Concord, MA
Adoro os produtos da L’Oréal! Sempre gostei! Tem muito tempo que utilizo os shampoos e condicionadores da marca. Algumas vezes troco quando enjoo do cheiro, mas sempre estou usando um da marca. São excelentes! Esse deixa o cabelo Muito sedoso e brilhante! Meu cabelo que é liso, ficou maravilhoso com ele!! Super recomendo!!
Cassie P.
L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Gloss Conditioner uploaded by Cassie P.
I tried a free sample of the L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner by requesting them from their website. The conditioner has a nice, subtle smell and the bottle is eye-catching based on the picture on the sample packet. The products did leave my hair feeling "glossy", but I was a little disappointed that I still had so many flyaways. I may not have used enough conditioner on my long, thick hair (it wasn't a very big sample), or I may have needed to use the misting spray that they recommend. Regardless, I will try the product again because it still left my hair looking "glossy".
jeanette J.
Rock Hill, SC
This conditioner leaves hair so silky smooth smells great too it's great for dull looking hair adds boost and shine and brings back the bounce to lifeless hair..I have used it when I colored my hair and I can say my color did not fade I am very satisfied with this product
Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
I highly recommend this shampoo-conditioner combination as well as the gloss shine and heat protectant. I have noticed since using this my dander and split ends have been under control. I also notice less hair breakage and that my hair looks much more satin and feels lighter!