BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have a yellow undertoned tan skin , do they have a wide range o...1 Answers
  • Is it sheer ?2 Answers
  • Does it apply well with a beauty sponge or beauty blender?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
I have not tried this myself but i really want to I’ve herd so many great things about this so hopefully i can get the chance to purchase it and give a honest review about it instead of just hearing good things
Juliana B.
Philadelphia
This used to be one of the first foundations I’ve used when it came out. Although the shade was a great match for my skin and very easy to apply, I didn’t like the powdery finish that it left on my skin afterwards. It made it feel very dry. It would be great for people with oily skin but I’m more on the dry/ combination side.
Cheyenne D.
Pearson
It works well for what it is. I like full coverage and bought this on a dime not realizing it wasn’t full coverage so for me it wasn’t that great. It doesn’t stay on my skin well either, but I have terrible combination skin. So if you tend to have oily skin it won’t stay on.
Abigail J.
Houston
This product is so watery it barely gave my any coverage. Maybe if you have perfect skin and just like the idea of putting on some makeup you would like it but I need coverage so it a pass from me I wouldn’t recommend it.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is terrible! It is hard to apply and very oily right away. If you have skin issues then this is not something you’d want to try. It also doesn’t stay on for the entire day so reapplication is necessary.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I love this foundation as it looks so natural and feels like you have no makeup on. It blends seamlessly into the skin and looks just like your skin but better! Perfect for summer as it controls oil too
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
This was way too watery for me. I found that I lost a lot of the product to the cap or because too much came out at once. It also offers very sheer coverage which is not what I am looking for.
Sofia S.
Omaha, NE
This foundation made my skin look so soft!! It was a matte finish but it was not heavy on the skin at all. It felt like I wasnt wearing anything. Best applied with fingers because of the powder like finish. Love it!
Makinzie J.
There were both pros and cons about this foundation. It matched my skin pretty well but it made it break out. It’s super soft once it sets but it oxidizes a little and my skin felt a little more dry. If they rereleased it with a new formula that was hydrating and didn’t oxidize as much I’d definitely give it another chance.
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
This foundation is extremely lightweight, has a water like consistency but makes your skin feel so silky smooth, it does have a bit of a strong odor, but it’s bearable
rim m.
marrakech
Is it sheer ?
Ramya R.
Banglore
I have a yellow undertoned tan skin , do they have a wide range of colors I can pick from?
Ella F.
Has this product for orange under tones X
Is it for oily skin and what type of shades are therw
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation is this new? & is this foundation good for oily skin? Full coverage?