BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have a yellow undertoned tan skin , do they have a wide...1 Answers
  • Is it sheer ?2 Answers
  • Does it apply well with a beauty sponge or beauty blender?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne D.
Pearson
It works well for what it is. I like full coverage and bought this on a dime not realizing it wasn’t full coverage so for me it wasn’t that great. It doesn’t stay on my skin well either, but I have terrible combination skin. So if you tend to have oily skin it won’t stay on.
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
This foundation feels SUPER light when you put it on and the application is soooo easy! It is great for summer months and the coverage is decent. It’s definitely not a full coverage, but great for those on the go who just want to even out their skin before they run out the door!
Makinzie J.
There were both pros and cons about this foundation. It matched my skin pretty well but it made it break out. It’s super soft once it sets but it oxidizes a little and my skin felt a little more dry. If they rereleased it with a new formula that was hydrating and didn’t oxidize as much I’d definitely give it another chance.
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
This foundation is extremely lightweight, has a water like consistency but makes your skin feel so silky smooth, it does have a bit of a strong odor, but it’s bearable
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
I have not tried this myself but i really want to I’ve herd so many great things about this so hopefully i can get the chance to purchase it and give a honest review about it instead of just hearing good things
Sharleen T.
Remember when I first purchase this years ago at first it was so weird because it's liquid but yet it feels like powder when you put it on I thought I liked it but then throughout the day it oxidized on me I'm not sure if they change the formula but at least years ago this oxidized badly
Juliana B.
Philadelphia
This used to be one of the first foundations I’ve used when it came out. Although the shade was a great match for my skin and very easy to apply, I didn’t like the powdery finish that it left on my skin afterwards. It made it feel very dry. It would be great for people with oily skin but I’m more on the dry/ combination side.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
To this day I am so sad they discontinued. I don't have anything to cover up I just like something to even my skin tone out. This stuff was amazing! It gave my skin such a pretty finish and it felt so smooth. I hope they bring it back one day.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This foundation makes me feel like there’s nothing on my face! It has great coverage! You can get it at Walmart for a great price. It met all the expectations I had when reading about it. I would buy it again.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
This is terrible! It is hard to apply and very oily right away. If you have skin issues then this is not something you’d want to try. It also doesn’t stay on for the entire day so reapplication is necessary.
rim m.
marrakech
Is it sheer ?
Ramya R.
Banglore
I have a yellow undertoned tan skin , do they have a wide range of colors I can pick from?
Ella F.
Has this product for orange under tones X
Is it for oily skin and what type of shades are therw
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation is this new? & is this foundation good for oily skin? Full coverage?