L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation 14.6g - 4 Rose Vanilla uploaded by Julia C.L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation 14.6g - 4 Rose Vanilla uploaded by Julia C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion, a luminous liquid foundation infused in a enhanced cushion that delivers the required amount of make-up for a fresh finish. The tap-tap applicator and weightless formula combine to create customisable coverage, that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julia C.
Larnaca
All right product, probably would buy again but the only thing I dislike is that it tugs at your skin and is a little bit on the do we side and I prefer Matt.but that’s just my preference I’m not saying that the product is bad is that I personally don’t love it.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Isabeau L.
I have the lightest shade 01 Porcelain. It matches my skin tone well. I actually really like this foundation beacause it makes my skin look fresh and healthy ! And natural.
The coverage is light to medium I would say. And it minimizes my pores and evens my skin tone.
I have to powder it because I have combination skin and I hate looking too glowy. It lasts well throughout the day.
I even totally forget I have foundation on my skin since it is lightweight.
Jessika R.
👍🏻

Buen producto. Cobertura ligera, efecto piel hidratada natural. Es genial para pieles con pocas imperfecciones o sutiles.

En mi caso la utilizo para igualar un poco el tono y neutralizar ligeramente mis rojeces, quedando solo en las zonas más intensas, que son mis mejillas, dejando un rubor muy natural.
Estoy encantada con ella.
Marija Ð.
I realy like it becouse I don't feel like I have any foundation! I'm so pale so I couldn't find right shade for me but I've found a way to use it. Insted of cushion that cames with I use beauty blender. Like that i can control how mach I'll put on my face.
Charlotte G.
I love this foundation for the summer months. It has a light, dewy coverage that makes your skin look healthy and glowy. Feels really light on the skin and looks like skin so is great for a natural look.
Sofia V.
italy
L'Oreal Paris cushion is a product that I loved a lot in the summer for its light coverage and the delicate brightness that gave my face slightly tanned. The shade Vanilla Rose is in fact perfect for light skin and enhances the tan thanks to its warm undertone.I find it to be a perfect product even in the cold season, especially for those who suffer from dry or sensitive skin and want hydration and brightness and an ultra-natural effect on the face.
Alya K.
It's an overall good powder foundation. It is a little strange when you first see it it applies nice has a decent coverage and is longwearing.