L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness uploaded by Daniela I.L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness uploaded by oran B.
2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new Colour Correcting beautifiers work with your natural tone and help neutralise the appearance of redness, dullness or tired looking skin. Smart Pigment Capsules in a feather-light hydrator transform into foundation on contact with the skin. Weightless bare sensation. A perfect nude look with buildable, lightweight coverage. With SPF 12 and 24hr hydration, our latest beauty cream revelation: a magical fusion of skincare and cosmetics. A perfect solution for any woman. see more...

• I have really sensitive skin and a lot of acne scars does this prod...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and cannot seem to find a good lightweight cc crea...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Just bought this and used it once, so far so good. I have good skin except occasional redness. I use a damp beauty blender to blend this in, it goes from green to a medium nude. I like mixing with a primer and illuminating cream.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is a subtle skin tone enhancer. If you have skin free of blemishes, this is an ideal base for makeup. It evens out the tone and texture of your skin without covering your face like a mask. If you have minor imperfections, you will need a concealer to cover slight redness. Great for when you want to avoid foundation, but still need a product to give some glow and liveliness to the face. Still, it works well under makeup as a primer. It's a great value. The only negatives are that it's somewhat difficult to blend and it's tricky to find the appropriate color match.
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Taylors, SC
I love CC creams in general - especially in the hot summer months - but this one took the cake for me this season. It's a gentle and creamy texture that works wonders on smoothing out my skin and returning it to its natural state. I'd definitely recommend this product to others!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
Works great for brightening my complexion. Packaging is nice and leaves nothing to be desired. Like the color, too. So far, has met all of my expectations. This was my first time using this product. I would probably buy this again. So far, so good.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Winderemere
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!!
Daniela I.
Daniela I.

Very good although a little thick, very well conceals the red areas of the face and adapts to the color of your skin very well
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Muito bom mesmo
Eu amo demais essa linha de Cream da L'Oréal
Deixa a pele super macia,hidratada
Recomendo
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Uses for a while really good for light make up use natural looking every day make up styles
Katie P.
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Idk if I got the wrong color or what but this looked awful and didn't blend well.
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
This really is a magic in a bottle. When I first tried this I was freaking out because i appears almost white but the pigmentation is activation once you start working with it. Seems like it can adjust to any skin color which is great! It is lightweight, light/medium coverage and buildable, great for summer as it has SFP in it. It spreads easily and covers small spot well (do not expect it to cover major acne or scarring, that is what foundation is for). I would definitely recommend!
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have oily skin and cannot seem to find a good lightweight cc cream that minimizes pores without being too heavy or oily. How is this for coverage/pore minimizing?
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
I have really sensitive skin and a lot of acne scars does this product actually work? Is it harsh on skin?