L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Valeria p.L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Teresa M.L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Alana S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream Light to Medium Skin; Concentrated with light reflectors, the micro-blur technology delivers an optical blurring effect for smooth, poreless looking skin. The translucent coverage is silky smooth and evens out the look of skin tone. Features:; - Instant flawless perfecter - Immediately blurs pores, refines skin texture for a perfect nude finish - Micro-blur technology - Pores appear less visible - Evens out skin surface - Silky smooth touch - Translucent coverage.

• My skin is purging at the minute so I have quite a lot of texture...1 Answers
Kristina R.
This is hands down THE BEST drugstore pore-filling primer out there. It's a 100% dupe for Benefit's Porefessional and it's only a fraction of a price! Better than NYX, Maybelline, Rimmel, you name it.
It's available in two shades - light to medium and medium to dark. Since it barely provides any coverage and is not really meant to be used as a stand alone product but more as a makeup base, they are quite interchangeable (unless you are extremely fair or extremely dark).
This is good for filling enlarged pores, fine lines, smoothing out the skin's surface, mattifying the skin, prepping it for applying base makeup. It is amazing at smoothing out skin to the extent where I have no problem getting rid of flaking with this, my makeup lasts longer, foundation sticks to this as to glue, my t-zone does not shine as much and this is just extremely lovely. And since you need just a tiny bit of product to cover up your entire face the tube really lasts a long time!
I love this SO much that I use this on myself, almost all my clients AND have 6 backups at the moment because this is really worth not every penny, but I would actually pay more if I needed to (provided it didn't cost as much as Benefit).
Maribel C.
I loved the way it works in my skin. It is very easy to apply and stays on all day without having to retouch. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family, love it a lot
danielle b.
It is a more not used product in my personal makeup bag because it does not give me the amount of coverage that I would like but overall I don't really like it. I would not recommend this product at all.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
I had to order this online because I couldn't find in stores anywhere near me. I'm in NY state. I saw rave reviews on this being a dupe for the porefessional by Benefit and it is! I compared both and they are pretty close. It does work really well to blur your pores but u have to use small amounts and tap into the area gently, not rub it on like a regular face primer. I had no skin irritations from this and I use on a regular basis.
Teresa M.
I bought thinking it was good but really it doesn't do anything for me. I use it as a primer of course and the way it looks kinda wired gross to be real with you. Also it's not thick its very light formula and its says "cream" doesn't feel or like cream to me. I think i regret purchasing this product
Ashley B.
This product is okay. I have oily skin and find that it doesn't hold up as well as it does on my sister who has normal skin. I find that it does even put my skintone a bit before adding foundation, which helps when I apply foundation, it gives an extra boost to my coverage without adding cakiness.. On no makeup days, I wear only this as like a BB cream and it works out well. It is a pretty good product.
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
I purchased this primer in hopes that it would be a more affordable option to the Benefit POREfessional. I believe it is! It helps to fill in my pores the same as the POREfessional and it's a third of the price. I would definitely recommend you check out this product and give it a try!
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
clog pores and leaves the skin soft face. I've used it for 6 months and I really like, the problem is I have to combine it with other products to grip me color and hide some imperfections. I recommend it to clog pores and it is not expensive
Nanci M.
Lawrence, KS
This product has a medium coverage. I didn't even need to apply concealer before nor after. First time I used it. Although, it dries fairly quickly. I fairly struggled to apply. Don't think I would buy again.
aurora s.
Didn't seem to work for me. Occasionally it would help but never what it claimed to be. Changes should be made
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
My skin is purging at the minute so I have quite a lot of texture around my nose and a pimply chin will this cover these before I apply my mufe stick foundation I want to look flawless for an event. Or is there a better option that is easily available e.g drugstore