L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Valeria p.L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Teresa M.L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream uploaded by Alana S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream Light to Medium Skin; Concentrated with light reflectors, the micro-blur technology delivers an optical blurring effect for smooth, poreless looking skin. The translucent coverage is silky smooth and evens out the look of skin tone. Features:; - Instant flawless perfecter - Immediately blurs pores, refines skin texture for a perfect nude finish - Micro-blur technology - Pores appear less visible - Evens out skin surface - Silky smooth touch - Translucent coverage.

• My skin is purging at the minute so I have quite a lot of...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this product is okay. i have oily skin and find that it doesn't hold up as well as it does on my sister who has normal skin. i find that it does even put my skintone a bit before adding foundation, which helps when i apply foundation, it gives an extra boost to my coverage without adding cakiness.. on no makeup days, i wear only this as like a bb cream and it works out well. it is a pretty good product." in 3 reviews
makiela d.
Love the cream very very very soft beautiful I use it not very often recommended to you guys and Matt magnifications all the way very very nice packaging good value as well
Beth S.
It’s a little oily on me but it does blur my imperfections. It’s one of the more expensive brands of drugstore products so I do believe they’re are better alternatives.
Hillary C.
Bloomville, OH
I tried this product that was recommended by a friend. I didn't notice any difference with or without the product on actually. It kind of caked in my forehead lines also. I'm a very expressive talker and use my eyebrows alot l, so it showed my imperfections even more.
Arianna S.
I didn’t really like it it did not work on me once again I have eczema and it dried up very quickly on my skin mainly around my eye I have very dry eyes and I need something that will hrydrate themespecially when it comes to make up or toners I would not buy it again
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
If your looking for a product that helps minimize your pores, wrinkles, and fine lines, and give you a polished look than this is for you. It's gentle on your skin, and the results are optimal. And you can pick it up almost anywhere; Target or CVS, to name a few.
Susan W.
Huntsville
Product has a fresh smell and is very light on the skin.
Purchased at Wal-Mart: price was as expected for L'Oreal products
packaging was bright and colorful.
This product worked better than expected, was pleased with the outcome
Will purchase again.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
I like the product and I like the packaging I am a first-time user I liked it just fine but it wasn't my favorite product it was gentle on the skin and you did not have to use a lot of product I would consider buying this product again
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
Love! Probably the best primer/foundation that suits me the best so far (and I've tried a lot!) Quick to apply and can cover well my blemish without making my face looking too fake and stiff. can't get enough of it! I would purchase this again..
Kristina R.
This is hands down THE BEST drugstore pore-filling primer out there. It's a 100% dupe for Benefit's Porefessional and it's only a fraction of a price! Better than NYX, Maybelline, Rimmel, you name it.
It's available in two shades - light to medium and medium to dark. Since it barely provides any coverage and is not really meant to be used as a stand alone product but more as a makeup base, they are quite interchangeable (unless you are extremely fair or extremely dark).
This is good for filling enlarged pores, fine lines, smoothing out the skin's surface, mattifying the skin, prepping it for applying base makeup. It is amazing at smoothing out skin to the extent where I have no problem getting rid of flaking with this, my makeup lasts longer, foundation sticks to this as to glue, my t-zone does not shine as much and this is just extremely lovely. And since you need just a tiny bit of product to cover up your entire face the tube really lasts a long time!
I love this SO much that I use this on myself, almost all my clients AND have 6 backups at the moment because this is really worth not every penny, but I would actually pay more if I needed to (provided it didn't cost as much as Benefit).
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
100% dupe for benefit porefessional. Actually, IMO this performs BETTER, and it's only like $20 for 25ml! The benefit is $51 for 20ml! If you are looking to try porefessional, or if you just don't want to waste money, buy this instead!
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
My skin is purging at the minute so I have quite a lot of texture around my nose and a pimply chin will this cover these before I apply my mufe stick foundation I want to look flawless for an event. Or is there a better option that is easily available e.g drugstore