L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream

L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream Light to Medium Skin; Concentrated with light reflectors, the micro-blur technology delivers an optical blurring effect for smooth, poreless looking skin. The translucent coverage is silky smooth and evens out the look of skin tone. Features:; - Instant flawless perfecter - Immediately blurs pores, refines skin texture for a perfect nude finish - Micro-blur technology - Pores appear less visible - Evens out skin surface - Silky smooth touch - Translucent coverage.

My skin is purging at the minute so I have quite a lot of texture around my nose and a pimply chin will this cover these before I apply my mufe stick foundation I want to look flawless for an event. Or is there a better option that is easily available e.g drugstore
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this product is okay. i have oily skin and find that it doesn't hold up as well as it does on my sister who has normal skin. i find that it does even put my skintone a bit before adding foundation, which helps when i apply foundation, it gives an extra boost to my coverage without adding cakiness.. on no makeup days, i wear only this as like a bb cream and it works out well. it is a pretty good product.” in 3 reviews
Bloomville, OH
I tried this product that was recommended by a friend. I didn't notice any difference with or without the product on actually. It kind of caked in my forehead lines also. I'm a very expressive talker and use my eyebrows alot l, so it showed my imperfections even more.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Louisville, KY
I really wanted to like this product. The price was great & I liked that it had a small amount of tinted. I was hoping that it would blur my skin even a little bit but it didn't at all. I also wasn't crazy about the smell of the formula, it is very perfumey. I went back to my LaRoche BB cream right away.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Metropolis, IL
I like the product and I like the packaging I am a first-time user I liked it just fine but it wasn't my favorite product it was gentle on the skin and you did not have to use a lot of product I would consider buying this product again
Clanton , AL
Love! Probably the best primer/foundation that suits me the best so far (and I've tried a lot!) Quick to apply and can cover well my blemish without making my face looking too fake and stiff. can't get enough of it! I would purchase this again..
Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
This is hands down THE BEST drugstore pore-filling primer out there. It's a 100% dupe for Benefit's Porefessional and it's only a fraction of a price! Better than NYX, Maybelline, Rimmel, you name it.
It's available in two shades - light to medium and medium to dark. Since it barely provides any coverage and is not really meant to be used as a stand alone product but more as a makeup base, they are quite interchangeable (unless you are extremely fair or extremely dark).
This is good for filling enlarged pores, fine lines, smoothing out the skin's surface, mattifying the skin, prepping it for applying base makeup. It is amazing at smoothing out skin to the extent where I have no problem getting rid of flaking with this, my makeup lasts longer, foundation sticks to this as to glue, my t-zone does not shine as much and this is just extremely lovely. And since you need just a tiny bit of product to cover up your entire face the tube really lasts a long time!
I love this SO much that I use this on myself, almost all my clients AND have 6 backups at the moment because this is really worth not every penny, but I would actually pay more if I needed to (provided it didn't cost as much as Benefit).
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Westfield, NJ
100% dupe for benefit porefessional. Actually, IMO this performs BETTER, and it's only like $20 for 25ml! The benefit is $51 for 20ml! If you are looking to try porefessional, or if you just don't want to waste money, buy this instead!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my skin feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Scarring, Dark Spots
Honestly, this is an amazing product. It has a little bit of a tint to the cream and i don't even have to wear foundation sometimes when i'm going for that natural look. It's also very moisturizing
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Parlin, NJ
This blur cream is okay. I thought t would be more effective but it didn’t really do the job as I was expecting it to. It’s a cute little tube so the packaging is nice but I don’t think I’ll be buying this product again.
Huntsville
Product has a fresh smell and is very light on the skin.
Purchased at Wal-Mart: price was as expected for L'Oreal products
packaging was bright and colorful.
This product worked better than expected, was pleased with the outcome
Will purchase again.
Product has a fresh smell and is very light on the skin.
Purchased at Wal-Mart: price was as expected for L'Oreal products
packaging was bright and colorful.
This product worked better than expected, was pleased with the outcome