BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The first self adjusting BB cream. Moisturising skincare transforms to lightweight foundation. Skin looks flawless and even with a dewy glow.

Buy on HQhair.com
Ivana S.
One of the negative points of the BB CREAM is its application, because it is a white cream that brings "dots" that are the ones that give the color; These, on contact with the heat are broken and bring the color as I said before. When you need heat to break these pigments, it is imperative to apply it with your hands. First disadvantage, because I do not like to apply these products with my hands. In addition it is necessary to diffuse it very very well so that we do not have darker hives, so compared to others, it takes a while to apply. Coverage is low. It is limited to unify, practically uncorrected (although it is a fundamental characteristic in these products) so if you have many imperfections like me (spots on the cheeks caused by the sun), you will have to use concealer. Regarding the finish I would not say that it is matte mate, but it is not very liquid either... I always use powders with all bases, but with this it is necessary because with the passing of the hours the brightness that bothers us so much at the time Of makeup. I would say that the duration is medium... I would not know exactly how long it lasts me intact, but it is not a low duration. In short, it is not fast application, has low coverage, medium duration and semi-finished finish. It does not cause the skin to go whiter in the photos, it also makes the skin feel fresher and breathe more. They are good points. If you want a nude or natural makeup for day to day and you do not have imperfections, this is the ideal...
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love price of this B. B. Cream. Great go to when running errands and you don’t want to wear full face of makeup. Love coverage. Just enough. Feels good and very satisfied with
Kaite E.
Minonk, IL
The lightest shade is outrageously dark! I don't know how they can call this color "fair" I love L'Oréal products but I was extremely disappointed in this product. I think it was a long shot for it to be four in one. I will not be using this for summer time. :(
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
FAVORITE EVER BB CREAM. I always buy this. Others don't compare. I have freckles and I don't want to cover them up, but I do want my complexion to be more consistent. I think this product works well & it replaces traditional foundation for me. The light works in summer & winter. It adjusts to my skin tone. It comes out white with little dark specs, and smooths on & matches my skin perfectly.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is an okay bb cream. The color is never consistent for me. It will sometimes be light on me or come off way darker. I'm not sure if it changes depending on if I have a primer on or not. It's not nearly as moisturizing as I thought. It almost feels like a film on my face at times. Not the worst I've used but not my favorite at all
Diana A.
miami, FL
Es ideal para el uso diario, Matiza mi piel y la deja en un color uniforme, me encanta usarla para ir al gym para no usar maquillaje pero que se vea mi piel saludable y perfecta. La he comprado dos veces !
Kamree W.
Fort Polk , LA
Absolutely love this product! I didn't want a full coverage heavy foundation for this summer so I decided to try something new and I love it!! It's very light and light coverage! I put a light powder on top and I'm ready to go'! I would highly recommend this product!
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this item!!!!! It's such a quick and easy way for me when I get ready to go to work. I don't like to spend too much time putting on makeup for work so this cream is awesome. I put a light layer on some blush and I'm good. It's cut down on my time and it's made my skin look amazing. Will continue to buy.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
I've used this product for a really long time. It adds a bit of color and doesn't leave the skin greasy or cakey. The only thing I wish is that it had SPF in it. I keep this as my go to for days I need some coverage but don't want to apply makeup.
Wandymar D.
I love this BB cream for days I don't feel like putting foundation on. It looks very natural and it is cool how it comes out white in the tube but once rubbed it and matches your skin Amani product. I didn't give it 5 starts because it doesn't do anything good for my oily spots
Ramya R.
Banglore
Does this BB cream have a wide shade range?
Ivana S.
How it work with mixed to oily skin?
Katelyn V.
Does this blur/reduce the look of pores?