BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris nude-magique-bb-concealer-bb-concealer

L'Oreal Paris nude-magique-bb-concealer-bb-concealer

The first universal roll on BB concealer.

Im not clear what it is. Is like a primer? Or is just a concealer with bb cream?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris nude-magique-bb-concealer-bb-concealer!
Jada S.
Romulus, MI
Amazing I bought 5 at once it’s works good I use them all in the next 6 to 7 months and no dry ness at all you need to go buy this
Rona P.
Des Plaines
Its really nice if i dont want a lot of make up but still wanna look a little more touched up
Mariadelina M.
Silver Spring, MD
I the best is perfect and it is not to expensive It is good for dry and combination skin easy to apply I have one That have spf protection. Of course i Will Now my mom is using it because y recommend That to her
Ana K.
Newark
L'Oreal Paris nude-magique-bb-concealer-bb-concealer uploaded by Ana K.
I love this BB concealer, which is anti-dark circles, anti-eye bag, which is very good.
Caolai M.
This takes all makeup off in a few wipes it is so good really recommend this for any one who has sensitive skin
fairy R.
This is my every day concealer, is a sheer coverage and I like that. I usually use this with the L'Oréal Magic Nude BB Cream and works fantastic for me. If you have oily skin like me "you must set your make-up with translucent powder" for a matte finish.
Juliet G.
Best concealer I have ever used! Excellent because it is not noticeable that I have a concealer for dark circles since it is nude and adapts to the tone just by spreading it a little. The consistency is very light, it covers well, it does not look like paste and I like the applicator so I don't waste product.
Jimena I.
I think that the product Is a good opción if you want to correct or brighten under eye circle It applies very well and It does not leave any type of allergic or intolerable effect on the skin that Is why i give the product five stars.
Estephania D.
Tlajomulco de Zuñiga
🦄Nude Magique BB concealer de @lorealmexico 🦄 . . Juu! Por donde empiezo? Casi nunca (enserio NUNCA) me pongo corrector at least no en ojos, por lo general uso mi base y corrijo poquito y con eso me doy por bien servida. Además encontrar corrector que no se te cuartee en esa pielesita tan delicada como son los ojos es un rollo. Así que les vengo presentando algo que tienen que comprar. Es la Nude magique bb concealer de Loreal, dejen a un lado el hecho que es barato y de supermercado, se difumina super rápido y el aplicador en roll on es Ufff! Nada mas por eso lo amo enserio 😅 siempre esta frio y te lo pones y te dan ganas ganas de seguir echándote y echándote porque la sensación del roll on frío es deli. Lo único es que creo que solo existe ese tono 👀🤔 jaja La verdad es que si ayuda con la apariencia de las ojeras, yo lo difumino con la yema de los dedos con mini golpecitos porque es bastante ligera y si necesitas que selle puedes usar algún polvo traslúcido. . . Hi guys, where should I begin? 🤔👀 This a roll on concealer from @lorealmakeup. I should say that I never use concealer under my eyes because it’s so difficult to find the correct one for that special area, one that does’t move or breaks, dries or something you don’t want for your eyes most of the time I used my foundation to hide my dark circles). Soooo I found this one in the super market and besides is super cheap and easy to find I have to say the roll on presentation is my hit. It’s always cold so everytime you apply it you can feel that in cold feeling in the eye area and I swear you only want to keep applying it over and over again hahaha I liked it too much, when I used it I blend it with my fingers because it’s so light, it match with almost every skin tone and let your under eye area looking fresh AF. . . #concealer #loreal #lorealparis #corrector #ojeras #darkcircles
dode O.
Riyadh , Wadi al ammariyah
My best concealer that i ever seen I also use it like foundation So nice and it has the same skin color