BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser

L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser

Alright guys so ive been wanting to try this out. I do have dry skin but I still need something that cleanses well or I will end up breaking out. My question is does this foam up at all.?
I'm brand new to this face cleanser, and wondering if it might dry my skin?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Raquel C.
L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Raquel C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like how it leaves my skin. I'm using it in the mornings and no skin irritation. My skin feels so soft. .
Pamela H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Pamela H.
I’ve been using this , it has a nice fresh smell . I like how soft my skin feels after using this , I wouldn’t change the product, the packaging is great , I would recommend,, especially with people with mature skin ,
Jyoti  S.
Saint Johns, FL
Purchased at: CVS
This cleanser is very gentle on my face and doesn't make it too dry or irritated after washing..it's perfect for sensitive dry skin and for removing make up. I highly recommend this for people with dry irritated skin
Paige P.
L'Oreal Paris Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Paige P.
Been using this for a week, i like it. Does not dry my skin out or make it greasy either. My skin is oily in the TZone but some face washes dry my skin out. This one is the perfect balance. Will repurchase.
Sarah A.
This product is ok. I'm in my 30s so I don't have a ton of wrinkles, but hoping this helps long term. I alternate with a charcoal wash and exfoliation.
Barbie G.
Waynesburg, PA
My favorite facial cleanser- I have very sensitive skin and have had a hard time finding something that works well for my allergies and skin type!! This product hits all the marks! Love it! Been using it the past 3 years now with zero complaints!
j R.
San Francisco, CA
I was out of town and needed to purchase new face cleanser. I spent at least 20 minutes looking at the self comparing items before selecting this one. I was surprised by how much I liked this product. Skin was clean but not dry. I really like the consistency and moisture of this product. Highly recommend!
Jenny M.
las vegas
I love this cleanser. It's gentle on the skin and it makes my face soft. It's not drying like other cleansers.
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
This cleanser is one of my top favorites! I use it in the shower. It doesn't dry my skin out and it has a fresh, clean scent. I'm still working through my first bottle but using it once a day for at least 8 weeks now, I have noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin. The different textures on my face have smoothed out a good bit as well! It's a must try!!
cristal M.
I love this cream cleanser are uses to wash my face very smooth on my face this is very gentle on my face this is amazing I love this stuff Love the packaging I love the gold and white I would buy again I would recommend must try