BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #90 in Face Masks

Naturally derived blend of 3 Pure Sugars are paired with finely crushed Cocoa, luxurious coconut oil and rich cocoa butter. This buttery-soft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin. This scrub with brown, blonde and white sugars, rich in minerals, melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation. Experience more supple, nourished skin on both face and lips. See effective results immediately. Skin looks more refined, feels softer and smoother. Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed. Dull skin is gently polished away. Skin feels smooth and comforted. In 1 week: Skin feels nourished, softer, more supple. Dry skin is smoothed. Skin looks heathier, smoother, glowing. see more...

L'Oreal® Paris Nourish & Soften Pure-Sugar Scrub 1.7 oz. Jar
  • "I am a big fan of this sugar scrub by L’Oreal. It is super exfoliating and yet gentle on my sensitive skin! I love the packing as well. The scent is also very nice! The only con would be that, it is a little pricey. Otherwise I really love this product!" in 15 reviews
Sage W.
Anza, CA
This scrub feels amazing on my skin! It isn't too harsh or abrasive but gives you the ability to exfoliate gently or more vigorously depending on your skincare needs. It has a very subtle smell, nothing overwhelming and seems to give me a pleasant warming sensation for some reason when I use it. I use it 2-3x weekly and I have noticed brighter, smoother skin and I really think my oil production has decreased as well. I have acne-prone, sensitive skin and this product does not cause me any irritations or break outs. Plus, a little bit goes a loooong way so I think the value is excellent. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a physical exfoliant rather than a chemical one, especially for sensitive skin.
Adrianna (Audie) ☺️ O.
Swanton, VT
Makes my face soft and my day off to a fantabulous bright and beautiful day. It’s effective and I love effects, as well as the benefits the sugar brings on. It makes my face feel refreshed,hydrated, and it isn’t to strong of a mask to make my face look over-dry and just ucky 😩😶😶
(🤨I know 🤨 I said ucky—not icky😅🤣)
This mask didn’t seem to negatively impact my face, or have a negative 👎🏼 appearance.
I have sensitive skin, and almost everything (Facial cleansing & mask wise) makes my face BREAK OUT even worse than it was to begin with.
My face is the ABSOLUTE WORST 👿🤬😖😭😵 when it comes to my {VERY} definite and visual acne.

In all regards, I love this face mask/cleaner/detoxifier. It’s refreshing 💦💦🧖🏻‍♀️
Lily U.
San Diego
I really enjoyed this scrub overall. I have very dry skin so when putting this on it immensely impacted the amount of dry patches I had on my skin. It decreased them by many and later on when applying my makeup I had a very great makeup day. My skin look very healthy and nourished. I loved the smooth application of makeup because I had very minimal texture and I absolutely loved this product. My biggest issue is the scent which I absolutely did not enjoy what so ever. I found it to be very strong and had a difficult time beating that. Besides that I loved this and would definitely put up with the scent again.
Abby Y.
Hamburg, NY
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to the chemicals company’s put in face products! When I saw the packaging I suspected it to be like all the others! I was surprised that my skin was felt smooth and refreshed! I would definitely buy L'Oréal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Smooth & Glow again! #puresugarscrub #skincare #complementary #love thank you @influenster !!!
Megan F.
This scrub did what it advertised to do but it did not really blow me away it was just ok at best. It does leave your face looking more glowed but the texture was very gentle to the point where I feel that it did not do much. However the sugar does dissolve into a milky texture that feels hydrating which felt nice. I do not think that I would buy this product because I think there may be better options out there for exfoliation.
Taylor P.
Gainesville
I saw all of the hype about this product on YouTube and when I ran across it at Walmart I had to try it! My skin felt so smooth and exfoliated after just a small amount of product being applied. I am OBSESSED with sugar scrubs and this was right down my ally! I have dry skin and most of the time exfoliating scrubs will leave my legs super dry... didn’t happen with this product!
Alicia H.
I purchased this #lorealparis Pure sugar scub/exfoliant with my own money, I did NOT get this from @influenster. I have combination skin and am constantly trying new things for my face . This seemed very new so I wanted to try. I liked it from day one, it left my skin very soft even on my dry areas, it was even and soft. On week 2 I felt my face super clean , light, soft and even. I woukd recommend this and I cant wait to try the other 2 I saw today at the store.
Paige S.
Dartmouth, MA
This is a great sugar scrub. I use it about once a week to exfoliate and I feel like it is coarse enough to really exfoliate my skin but isn't too much that it's irritating. It leaves my skin soft and feeling just like new. I have repurchased this already and it has become a staple item in my skincare routine.
Taylor B.
Columbia, SC
I  love the L'Oreal Paris Nourish & Soften  Pure- Sugar scrub, it taste so  sweet please dont eat it, i love sugar scrubs anyway from anyone  and it doesnt break the bank   (cost so much money).  I think everyone should  try out this  product you wont be upset/
•Nikole• M.
I have sensitive skin and I use this product twice a week, it exceeded my expectations and I am beyond thrilled. It helps me keep my skin smooth and feeling good, my husband loves touching my legs after I have used this sugar scrub, I have used 2 other sugar scrubs and they have not worked as well.