BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Naturally derived blend of 3 Pure Sugars are paired with finely crushed Cocoa, luxurious coconut oil and rich cocoa butter. This buttery-soft sugar scrub is truly kind to your skin. This scrub with brown, blonde and white sugars, rich in minerals, melts into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation. Experience more supple, nourished skin on both face and lips. See effective results immediately. Skin looks more refined, feels softer and smoother. Dirt, oil and impurities are effectively removed. Dull skin is gently polished away. Skin feels smooth and comforted. In 1 week: Skin feels nourished, softer, more supple. Dry skin is smoothed. Skin looks heathier, smoother, glowing. see more...

Eve G.
So I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and let me just tell you how AMAZING it is. When I first received this product, I was a bit worried it would ruin my skincare routine and break me out, but it has done just the opposite. After cleansing my skin with the GlamGlow cleanser, I apply a small dime sized amount 3 times a week, and it leaves me skin looking like Alicia Keys. After a week of using it, i've noticed a difference in the texture of my skin, a reduction in blackheads, and even a slight brightening affect. It is very scented, because of the cocoa, but I'm a chocolate lover so it's wonderful for me. I would definitely recommend this product to those of you who have very textured and oily skin!
Janell C.
Bakersfield
I only used it once. It was a good product. I would buy it again. It did meet my expectations. I would try it in a different scent if there are other ones. The packaging was nice, clean & pretty. It really caught my eye. I think they should make bigger bottles.
Keanu B.
Gardena , CA
Omg this product is amazing!!!!!!! If I could rate this 10 stars I would. Immediately I felt a difference with my skin. My face feels smooth and super soft. My boyfriend even told me he could see the difference in my skin. I have combination skin and it works great. Definitely worth it. #pursugarscrub #L’OREAL💕
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I am a big fan of this sugar scrub by L’Oreal. It is super exfoliating and yet gentle on my sensitive skin! I love the packing as well. The scent is also very nice! The only con would be that, it is a little pricey. Otherwise I really love this product!
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I love this scrub! I like that you can use it for face or lips. The Winter dries my skin out quickly. With the first use my skin felt smoother, took away patches of dry skin and looked well nourished.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Johnny R.
San Jose
Wow! Leaves my skin silky smooth and young looking in just one use! Rinses easily off! I purchased mine from Target and it was reasonably priced. Packaging was beautiful and did not feel cheap at all! Definitely would recommend.
Ulani R.
['El Segundo', 'CA'], CA
THIS PRODUCT IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEAT EXFOLIATING PRODUCTS I HAVE EVER USED! AND THATS COMPARING THIS TO HIGH END SCRUBS! The only down side is it says you can use it as a lip scrub and it didn’t work for me
Halie G.
Lester, WV
I LOVE this scrub! I love most scrubs, but this is one of my favorites. It exfoliated my skin very well and left it feeling clean. I love how affordable it is as well. I would most definitely purchase it again.
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
Great product. Like the other masks it did burn a tad bit. The value is nice. It’s sort of pricey. It’s semi effective kinda a dissatisfaction. I received one from influenster and I bought one from Walmart.