BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen Oil Spray SPF 15 contains a nourishing blend of vitamin E, argan oil, shea butter oil, grapeseed oil & sunflower oil. The easily-absorbed formulas utilize L'Oreal's patent-pending polymer technology which...

Phoebe M.
I’ve been using this oil (over lotion or creams) for the last 2-3 summers, and think it’s a great product.

The oil is lightly scented, quick to absorb, and not too heavy- my only fault is that it can cause acne outbreaks, so I tend to avoid using it on my face, opting instead for a 50SPF lotion instead.
Alexis G.
Living in high altitude, the sun is very strong. I can get burnt just by being outside for about 5 minutes. Since I have to spend quite a bit of time outside with work this product feels very light, is easy to apply, and the smell is not overwhelming like a cream would be.
Shannon H.
Mount Pleasant
It smells fantastic and feels so nice on my skin. The smell alone makes me so happy that I just want to wear it all the time. If you have any concerns about aging and want to give an anti-aging product a try I would definitely recommend this item.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
It is a product that only once I have used it I like the texture it leaves on the skin it has a rich smell and it protects enough of the sun, I would like a smaller version of this product for when traveling it is easier to carry it.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I go to the pool a lot and I really want to try this product for some protectant sunscreen or oil because I have a 10 and I really want to try the product amazing very gentle very effective love it amazing amazing I would definitely buy it again
Mel K.
Great product! Can use all year around, it doesnt leave thick oily residue. Can definitely wear makeup over it as well on a casual day or on a night own.
sarah w.
Dunnellon , FL
This sun protection spray is amazing.Not only does it protect my skin from the sun it made my skin smooth.It has a great simple smell.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray 50+ favorite brand could definitely use an sunscreen from this I wanna try
jonathan d.
catano
I live in a island and the sun is really intense i usea this product every day. I buy it on walgreens or cvs andsometimes walmart.
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is great to use when i am outside and want to soak up some rays but still try and keep my skin protected

Amazon