L'Oréal Paris New Revitalift Laser Renew Serum uploaded by Jasminnoir B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An advanced triple-action, anti-aging serum Enriched with Hyaluronic acid that retains moisture in skin to re-plump wrinkles Packed with LHA to minimize the appearance of pores Contains Pro-XylaneTM & Pro Ceramide to refine skin texture Unveils a...

Lauren B.
Ames, IA
I love what this product does. I am young but I still want to make sure that I have healthy looking skin for many years to come. I would recommend this product to anyone that is thinking about it. I am very happy with the results that I am seeing. I love it
Candance Y.
Pickens, SC
I received this as part of a bzz campaign and it truly works. I have been using it less than a week and I can already tell a difference. Those little lines around my eyes are already starting to fade. And a little goes a long way. So no matter the price I will come back for more. The less you use the less you have to replace.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA
It feels really good on the skin it's smooth and not sticky Like some serums . I've seen improvement in my skin it feels more hydrated and I have really dry skin I use it in my morning and night routine after I wash my face I use it under my face creams eye creams etc.
Sharon M.
Toledo
I am not 100% sure that this is the exact same product that I used. But the packaging seems familiar. I'm sure it was L'Oreal though. It was a very good product it seemed to help wrinkles and sagging around my eye and cheek area. I continue to try different products to see if I can find one that works better.
Leslie T.
Aurora, CO
Great product and it smells good. Not too greasy I think it's a little pricey for being a store bought product. It gave okay results. It met my expectations for the price. I think it's good for the price range.
Melyssa J.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried this product once and fell in love with it. I feel it makes a huge difference in the brightness of my skin.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
After using for 2 days my face feels so smooth and soft! I will use this everyday from here on out. Love it!
Miriam M.
Los Angeles, CA
It did not help me it dried my skin forehead my cheeck area and ot made it irritated and now Flacky.
I absolutely love the soft texture that it leaves on my face. Stays on all day , I just love it!
Jasminnoir B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Loreal revivalift serum .... rich in hyaluronic acid ... help to reduce fine wrinkles ...give the skin glowy look within one week of use ...help to smooth the skin and the appearance of large pores ...price is 97 saudi riyals
Hollie D.
Fayetteville, NC
How would this work for oily skin?
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
Does this product have a fragrance?
Perla P.
I was wondering if this serum is good for combination skin?

Amazon