BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BEAUTIFUL LIMITED EDITION

Buy on Amazon
Angie C.
Apple Valley, MN
SUUUUPER good for blending.
very very affordable, great when mixing with other shadows
Face S.
Petawawa
These eye shadows are amazing. I use them with my finger. If you spray them with setting spray o. A rush they're way more foiled. I own almost every colour. An I'm in love.
Karlee G.
Clairmont
These might be all the rage on YouTube, but they were enough of a let down enough for me to give them one star. With bulky, oddly shaped packaging, we didn’t get off on the right foot to begin with. Secondly, there was little to no pigment when attempting to pick up the shadow on a brush, and it didn’t even work wet. A finger swatch does okay, but I still wouldn’t consider it a good value for a shadow.
Kate J.
Creamy texture makes this eyeshadow every easy to apply. Nice cool feeling that drys very light almost like your not wearing makeup at all. Comes in lots of nice colours. Comes in a nice screw top container perfect for on the go.
Sarah A.
So pigmented ... love the L’Oréal formula for eyeshadows expecially the shimmers , so pigmented. Definitely my favourite drugstore eyeshadows.
Tammy P.
Barry, ON
I have the silver and white ones of these and they are very good eyeshadow, very good pigment and payoff, love these for drugstore shadow!
Katie M.
so good one of my friend uses this product and she just loves it and I would really like to review this product once:
Erika B.
Chicoutimi
La tenue n'est pas très bonne et l'opacité necessite plusieurs couche. En plus il en tombe enormement du pinceaux.
Annaire Z.
I like it although it falls fast and that I do not like because it has a nice color I like it a lot for its color
Amanda B.
Morden , MB
Shadow is very pigmented and goes on really well. It’s a good price too considering how much product you get.