BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BEAUTIFUL LIMITED EDITION

Buy on Amazon
Janelle G.
This was not really my color per say, but if you’re into bright shimmery colors then this is a great one! You don’t need to use a lot of it so it lasts forever.
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
I like this eyeshadow it went on well and stayed on all day. The colors mix well together and the eyeshadow was vibrant and did not flake off onto the face.
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
Long wearing and pretty smooth considering. May dry out if you don't close the container tightly. Has good dupes for certain more expensive eye shadows.
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this in my waterline to add a flare of mermaid vibes in my eyeshadow look. the packaging is sleek and nice and it is so easy to apply and use
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
These are very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. Very long lasting. I find them a little difficult to apply but once on they’re beautiful.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Love this makeup great affordable price, comes in many great colors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
Emily C.
Galt, CA
I cannot explain how much i love these! So pigmented and blendable. Make as amazing eyeshadow toppers. Look amazing and never let me down.
Luisa L.
This eyeshadows are my favorites they are cheap and they work amazing it last a very long time and they are very pigmented love them!!!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I have all the colors and I absolutely recommend buying these in have never loved an eyeshadow brand this much for one it doesn't tak
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Super creamy and long lasting! I love the color selection and because it’s so creamy this blend beautifully with powder shadows.