BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BEAUTIFUL LIMITED EDITION

Buy on Amazon
Kathreinè L.
clarksville
I have almost every shade of this eye shadow. Cute packaging. Not scared I’m gunna break it. It’s definitely my go to if I’m in a hurry or if I want one super bright color or if I’m lazy. Pigmentation and full coverage with one swipe of a finger does wonders! No eye shadow primer needed! Will continue to buy!
Emily S.
Sandusky, OH
If you love a flirty and fun look, go for this one! I’ve always used L’Oréal hair products but recently I tried this product and Amber rush shade in this product. So pigmented and it’s more of a pretty shimmer as opposed to a glitter! I’d buy other colors!
Christina M.
Baxley, GA
This eyeshadow is super pigmented! The color is longlasting and beautiful! I have a bunch of the cream eyeshadows because of this one. I purchased it fell in love and got more. It is affordable and has enough to last a while! I would definitely buy again.
Rayne S.
Naperville
Very pigment!! I went a little heavy in my brush and lets says that was a mess, I would say these are more for special occasions because they are so pigmented and glittery, unless you like a full glam look to work go ahead. They are easy to blend and cheap.
elizabeth w.
This is a wonderful color! You could wear it more sheer with just one layer, or build it up with multiple layers to make it very pigmented! This color complements my pale complexion quite well and pops on my skin. I personally love how orange it is.
Samantha t.
Florence
I really love these loreal infallible shadows. They are so creamy they feel like butter. They go on the eyes beautifully. They look beautiful in the eyes and they have lots of beautiful colors to pick from for a really good price.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park , MI
These single shadows are so great! They are creamy and blendable! I I’m only giving 4 of 5 stars because some of these shades aren’t as consistently pigmented as the others from the line. However, overall this line is really good!
Sky E.
Oak Harbor, WA
I really enjoy all of L’Oréal Paris’s single eyeshadows because they all are so pigmented and gorgeous. They all have great color selection and all shades are very unique compared to other brands. Pretty good price for the quality of the product.
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
Great color. I really love the coverage. I bought it in a bargain bin and I would def pay full price for it. Goes on soft and shimmery, relatively long lasting. I recommend it definitely.
Kailey B.
Nichols, SC
I used this eyeshadow for prom one year & it is super pigmented and smooth. It had a great shimmer & was easy to use. It made my green eyes pop. I bought it at CVS. I would recommend it to others. It worked great for me.