BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BEAUTIFUL LIMITED EDITION

Buy on Amazon
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
I bought the color Amber Rush and let me tell you, it is the smoothest and prettiest copper/roses gold color you can find at the drugstore! I use it all over my lid and it looks stunning! Will buy time and time again!
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
These eyeshadows are so pretty and yet so weird. They're like a loose powder but somewhat pressed. They are very creamy and quite pigmented. They are sparkly and shiny, and if you wet the brush it intensifies it but is not needed. The powder stays on my lid without a primer. There is a lot of product in the package so you get a good deal. I thought they were a bit expensive but I am really satisfied with my purchase.
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
They are really amazing. They are around $8 which in my opinion for one eyeshadow is kinda of a lot. Just go to CVS google some coupons and save up some cash. Also I find them some times on the clearance
Kathreinè L.
clarksville
I have almost every shade of this eye shadow. Cute packaging. Not scared I’m gunna break it. It’s definitely my go to if I’m in a hurry or if I want one super bright color or if I’m lazy. Pigmentation and full coverage with one swipe of a finger does wonders! No eye shadow primer needed! Will continue to buy!
Christina M.
Baxley, GA
This eyeshadow is super pigmented! The color is longlasting and beautiful! I have a bunch of the cream eyeshadows because of this one. I purchased it fell in love and got more. It is affordable and has enough to last a while! I would definitely buy again.
Lesly P.
This product is sooo beautiful, when we first stocked it where I worked I was so excited to use it. This shade is so blend-able & it’s really pigmented, really good eyeshadow for a drug store brand !
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I really like.these little shadows.I love the inside product the outside packaging is super cute and the product is soft and pigmented with a sheer flow kindly. I had fun using these color together
Dejah K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have all of these shades by L’Oréal in singles. They have a wonderful shimmer and are cheap. No improvement needed in my opinion and they apply so easily. Everyone should by these singles at your local Walmart.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Those eyeshadows are probably one of the most amazing at the drugstore they are a bit expensive for a single but the quality is astonishing and it doesnt hurt to get a couple shades
Brandi O.
Very pigmented! Great for those looks when you want just a pop of color, or a full eye of color. You barely need to tap the brush in it and you pick up so much product and pigment. Love that!