L'Oréal Paris Natures Thereapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo uploaded by Kailey M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich creme formula Smoothes roughened hair cuticle, improves shine and manageability. Makes hair more Contains almond and mango oils and herbal extracts.

• How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep looking ...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for my hair...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA
My hair was very dry from all the styling I do with my hair. I try to do a hair mask to bring it back to life but I don't always have the time. This product is a sure fire way to help get some moisture back into my hair when I wash it. After using it once I noticed it looked more alive and healthier that before. Honestly such a great product.
Fiona B.
This is a very moisturizing shampoo. I use this on my extensions which I color and it restores the moisture. It was such a great smell as well which is Long lasting. I use once a week. If you are looking for something to revitalize moisture to dull dry hair you you try it.
Mackenzie M.
New Port Richey, FL
After spending a lot of time out at the pool or beach i need something to repair my damaged and dry hair and my go to product for that is this mega moisture shampoo. This shampoo is perfect for fixing your post-pool hair.
Damaris C.
Is a good shampoo, I wash my hait one day yes and other no because got a lot of oil and for the weather of my country. And help my hair to look brillant but not much... and thats perfect for me.
Kristen T.
North Tonawanda, NY
Love the smell. Lathers up well and leaves no residue behind. Would recommend to others and would buy again.
Kailey M.
Prospect, PA
This product is amazing it intensely moisturizes I use it every other day but I swear it's amazing
angela e.
Gary, IN
I have really long hair an it gets frizzy in the winter time an it gets really dry in the summer time I absolutely love this shampoo it helped my hair all year round I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has any hair issue
Robyn M.
York, PA
L'Oréal makes such great shampoos at affordable prices. this is one of their better ones. i use it daily and it doesn't dry out my hair. i leaves my hair feeling soft and fluffy without the frizz. I would highly recommend this one.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I had no expectations for this product but managed to impress me leave my hair very well hydrated and manageable been one of my favorite products since I came to United States
Robin N.
Love how this shampoo makes my hair feel less dry and frizzy. I only shampoo with it every other day or every third day due to having such dry hair and that was what the salon suggested for keeping my hair healthy.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep looking for something that will work but not weight it down.
Claudia Y.
Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for my hair , i have curly thick hair . would this one be a good choice ?