L'Oréal Paris Natures Thereapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo uploaded by Kailey M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich creme formula Smoothes roughened hair cuticle, improves shine and manageability. Makes hair more Contains almond and mango oils and herbal extracts.

• How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep ...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
L'Oreal is one of the best products for the buy, the nature's therapy mega moisture nurturing shampoo is wonderful. I have very dry, damaged hair and this product adds life, body, and shine back to my hair. I love the scent too, it doesn't overpower or make your hair smell processed.
IRAM S.
not a big fan of loreal's shampo line, but this shampoo is an exception. It comes as a package so makes it affordable. it lather's fine and a smal amount is enough for medium length hair. It is moisturizing so great for dry. brittle hair or hair with damage. I am overall satisfied with this product.
V Chor P.
Smells yummy!!! Conditioner made my hair feel super soft! Best for all types of hair! It has a long lasting scent also. I find that it target what was the concerns of the hair, would buy again. I would recommend.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this shampoo can't say one bad thing  wrong, it's smells wonderful made my hair smell great,  shiny and clean feeling. I think this shampoo is goose for all hair types since it works without over drying hair. I was very satisfied with  the  L OR AL SHAMPOO☺😊
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Florangel R.
I have nothing bad to say about this rich shampoo. It does everything I need in a shampoo for my naturally curly, dry, porous hair. The lather is excellent, cleans without stripping or leaving a residue, adds moisture and softness and shine. Excellent for my hair type, and my extensions love it too. Hair feels soft and clean after rinsing, not "squeaky" clean. Smells good too! Works for me every tim
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
love this stuff, and it's a staple in my house since my hair dresser used it to smooth out frizzy ends.
But I much prefer it in a spray bottle. This version gets my hands dirty (although they smell divine)!
Brooke T.
This shampoo smells amazing! I actually fell in love with it. It's really comparable to my higher end shampoos. It goes on so smooth and I would suggest it for dry scalps. Because it's so smooth it might make someone's hair (with oily hair texture) feel greasy. I would defiantly recommend giving this shampoo a try!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This product is okay, along with the smell of it. It isn’t one of my favorites to use but I did eat it out! It did strip my color out of my hair, so people with vibrant hair color or un-natural colors I wouldn’t recommend using! If it wasn’t because of my un-natural color of hair, I would gladly give it a try again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a decent moisturizing shampoo, but it honestly isn't anything great. It is about the same as almost any other drug store brand. It's best for people with dry hair and scalp. It doesn't lather very well and is hard to work with so therefor, I would not recommend buying this.
Claudia Y.
Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for my hair , i have curly thick hair . would this one be a good choice ?
kim p.
Arverne, NY
How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep looking for something that will work but not weight it down.