L'Oréal Paris Natures Thereapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo uploaded by Kailey M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich creme formula Smoothes roughened hair cuticle, improves shine and manageability. Makes hair more Contains almond and mango oils and herbal extracts.

• How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep ...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for...1 Answers
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved this shampoo can't say one bad thing  wrong, it's smells wonderful made my hair smell great,  shiny and clean feeling. I think this shampoo is goose for all hair types since it works without over drying hair. I was very satisfied with  the  L OR AL SHAMPOO☺😊
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
love this stuff, and it's a staple in my house since my hair dresser used it to smooth out frizzy ends.
But I much prefer it in a spray bottle. This version gets my hands dirty (although they smell divine)!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo smells amazing! I actually fell in love with it. It's really comparable to my higher end shampoos. It goes on so smooth and I would suggest it for dry scalps. Because it's so smooth it might make someone's hair (with oily hair texture) feel greasy. I would defiantly recommend giving this shampoo a try!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
This is a decent moisturizing shampoo, but it honestly isn't anything great. It is about the same as almost any other drug store brand. It's best for people with dry hair and scalp. It doesn't lather very well and is hard to work with so therefor, I would not recommend buying this.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This stuff smells amazing! I dyed my hair and afterwards it became very dry and brittle ....I washed my hair with this repair shampoo and conditioner and boy oh boy did it make my hair smooth and shiny with a few uses ! Totally recommend this to anyone who have damaged hair.
Dulce S.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s alright it does its job way better than other products I’ve used and it’s really good for both dry and oily scalp I know because me and my sister use it. I personally recommend if you’re Jaír is really damaged because it leave it looking beautiful, soft and shiny
Natalie P.
El Paso
I LOVE this shampoo. Not only does it smell good, it gives my hair that nice shine and look that I dream for. It lathers well and allows for you to be able to massage it all over your scalp. It doesn’t dry out your scalp and i will definitely buy again!!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I used box dye on my hair and it really damaged it. Someone recommended this shampoo to me and I bought it.. it defiantly changed my hair game! My hair feels so soft and smells so nice and refreshing! When I run out I will defiantly be buying again!
mary l.
Springfield
this product was different than the product I used before. the lather is really good I liked it a lot  its easy to rinse this product is better for damaged hair.. dry scalp and makes hair stronger and soft... I was satisfied with the product
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is great for refreshing your hair! I love the smell of it while it's making my hair so my smoother and bouncier. It helps the frizz go away too! I think this is definitely affordable and a great option for girls who can't afford salon brand!
Claudia Y.
Looking for a good shampoo that will actually be good for my hair , i have curly thick hair . would this one be a good choice ?
kim p.
Arverne, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is it with oily hair. I have very oily hair and keep looking for something that will work but not weight it down.