BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Scalp Relief Treatment Shampoo is a deep yet gentle cleansing shampoo that refreshes and moisturizes dry skin and removes impurities.

Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
My cousin recommend this product to help with my dry scalp, I was not a fan of the product, I have very thick hair and I felt like it took forever to wash out of my hair and left my hair feeling waxy. I also did not like the scent of the shampoo, I did not finish the bottle of product and returned to using my previous shampoo.
Nicasie J.
I really love this shampoo it does wonders for my scalp keeping it from getting dry and feeling itchy and that says a lot because it hard to find a shampoo that keeps my scalp feeling good days after a wash
Joana V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It helps with scalp and dry hair it's not that price if you buy it I hope it helps you with dry hair and scalp. It smells good it smells fresh and clean it's good for people that don't really like fragrance in the shampoo. I only used the shampoo not the condition
Kathryn W.
I just tried this the other day and I wasn't pleased. I have dry/itchy scalp and this did not help with the itching. In fact, my head was itching right after I got out of the shower.
eri j.
San Antonio, TX
I think they need to change some things about this . its not that great but i guess you could say its ok . i would give this a 3 out of 5 but its good i guess you could say .
JoAnn R.
Makes my scalp tingle, feel so clean and fresh. Just a really great product. Priced right, however it's hard to find. I stock up on 3-4 bottles when I see it in the stores.
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
There are many products listed here, but again, I have not used any of these. I will look forward to trying some of them, especially the Anti-Gravity Volumizing Shampoo. This one sounds like a winner for me.
Ash B.
Daytona Beach, FL
It is a very good brand but unfortunately the effects of the therapy I could not feel. Tried it twice a week for a month.. too bad :(
Janine B.
Beebe, AR
I really love this shampoo! Great for those with dry skin! My scalp feels good and my hair looks amazing even days after a wash!
Amber B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Makes my scalp feel freshened and squeaky clean. And I don't have to wash my hair every day. It keeps my scalp clean for a while.