BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leave-in conditioner Provides instant strength to hair after relaxer or haircolor services Seals in moisture and shine Leaves hair in improved and healthier condition

Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
My scalp can be extremely dry at times, not always but it happens more often during the cold winter months. I like that this scalp treatment is cost effective and works so well. I don’t have to use much so it lasts a while for me.
Rachel S.
Este producto en una epoca de mi vida fue mi salvacion con mi problema de la caspa. Shampoo a diferencia de otros que al aplicarlo sientes el cabello reseco duro, este lo deja suave y con un rico olor a limpio. Use por mas de 2 meses y mi problema se soluciono hace un mes atras lo volvi a comprar pero ahora tiene una etiqueta diferente pero es igual de exitoso.
Mariafelix V.
I didn't like this product at all. I wouldn't recommend it because it made my hair significantly oiler than it already is. It has a great scent to it, but the scent doesn't last long and overall it's not even worth buying.
Correye A.
Awful product. Borrowed my boyfriends and it was terrible. It like burned kind of. Would not purchase. Did nothing for my hair
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
I use this for when I have dandruff and my head itches. This relives all the itchiness, and leaves my hair feeling amazing.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
This is ok I don't understand the purpose of this product because I feel like it doesn't work well but you can try it...
Sparkle S.
My mother told me about this product years ago. It is really good for dry and irritated and itchy scalp problems
Marilyn B.
Hartford
Sometimes my scalp gets extra dry, when it does I will use this product. It helps calm down my sensitive scalp!
Samantha S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Great for dry scalp and danrouf i have always had a dry scalp and this stuff helps tremendously i love it alot
Uzma F.
I love the smell... It's worth purchasing.. i really feels refreshing after massaging on my hair... ...

back