BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Scalp Relief Leave-In Treatment for relief of a sensitive, irritated scalp.

Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Have used this ones and did not even want to try again . well first its bit pricey for me but I was gonna try anything to help me with my scalp.. ehhh.. even though this smelled really well it gave me this sensation kind of like numbing and very itchy after .. the itchiness really took me through the roof and I said never again .. plus I want to crazy over this all procedure to begin with ..
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
This conditioner is a LIFESAVER. This is the only thing I've found to truly help my chronically dry, brittle, frizzy, thick hair. My sister and I both have chemically-treated hair (dye and straightened), and this has been our miracle conditioner. The more often you use it and the longer you leave it in, the better the result. For anyone with thick/dry/damaged hair, this will would serve as a daily conditioner. For anyone with hair that is fine, this could be more of a treatment.
Casi S.
Albertville
I didn’t really like this one. But I think it was because I didn’t like the way it smelled. I used it for psoriasis, to help heal the places I had. It actually helped clear up the dry scales. It is definitely worth a try.
Alexis N.
Reading
If I got white stuff in my hair I would wash it out and let it dry and put the spray in it nothing but the spray and comb out 15 minutes later and it’s amazing it takes out all my white stuff. I would buy it again
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
A great product for a great price. This feels lightweight and doesn’t weigh my hair down but it does help relieve winter dandruff and itchiness. It takes a few applications to fully work but there’s a noticeable difference once it finally does. Overall I would buy this again. The smell is faint and not overwhelming.
Chelsea C.
This is a true gem! My scalp was super dry and irritated and I was trying different things to moisturize it (I even tried coconut oil) and nothing was working. I was recommended to buy this and it immediately gave me relief! I love this and would most definitely buy this again. It works wonders on dry scalp.
Skylar M.
Belington , WV
This product feels amazing on my scalp, I'm sad I couldnt find it again. I hope it's only temporary. It's a leave-in treatment, that feels cooling and soothing immediately. I live for it in a kinda way.
Xitlali R.
Great product here!!! I'm telling you , you will not regret buying this product it very much works and is very effective I use this all the time and I don't reverent buying this product highly recommended.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Cristina O.
Lakewood, CA
I bought this at Sally's because, my scalp was really dry and I was starting to get dandruff and this help a lot. My scalp was really itchy. Mine looks different though and my reads that it has tamanu oil which I don't know if this one has. But, mine made a world of difference in my scalp.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
I love L'Oreal products but I have never seen this! Does it actually do what it says and where can I buy it?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?