BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
Natures Therapy Scalp Relief Leave-In Treatment

L'Oréal Paris Natures Therapy Scalp Relief Leave-In Treatment

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Scalp Relief Leave-In Treatment for relief of a sensitive, irritated scalp.

Is this good for a dry scalp and dandruff?
I love L'Oreal products but I have never seen this! Does it actually do what it says and where can I buy it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Natures Therapy Scalp Relief Leave-In Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Amber G.
Lexington, KY
This honestly didn't really do a lot for me. I didn't notice a difference in my hair or my scalp after several uses. It smells okay. It didn't help with dryness or itchy scalp. I won't be repurchasing this one.
olivia W.
This is ok it left my hair kinda oily afterwards so not the best.but it is ok. I would buy again
Jayda S.
W Lafayette, IN
Love this product. This helps my scalp from getting super dry and puts great moisture into it, without making my hair greasy
Sarah M.
San Diego
I tried this maybe 5 times before I actually noticed a difference in my scalp, it helped a lot honestly. I highly reccomend this
Samantha B.
Chicago
Must have....leaves hair soft.....repairs and shine....must have....affordable....my go to to treat
Kayla W.
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Taylor K.
Helped my hair grow out a little! made my scalp less itchy so it was more comfortable through the day
abbe A.
visalia , CA
This helped my hair grow and it leaves it super shiny and soft i love this product and would recommend it for people who want their hair to become longer
Cristina O.
Lakewood, CA
I bought this at Sally's because, my scalp was really dry and I was starting to get dandruff and this help a lot. My scalp was really itchy. Mine looks different though and my reads that it has tamanu oil which I don't know if this one has. But, mine made a world of difference in my scalp.
Jennifer  M.
Chapmanville, WV
I’ve only used this one time because it made my hair oily. I like to skip washes and I cannot have my hair this oily. So I only used it once and didn’t care for it. I am open to trying other precuts that with make my hair oily. This is not the product for me