BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature s Therapy Mega Strength helps repair and reconstruct hair that is damaged, weakened and prone to breakage. L Oreal Technique s unique Structural Repair Complex combines natural oil and ceramide to help strengthen and repair hair. Hair is left stronger, smoother, full of shine and more resistant to breakage. Mega Strength Fortifying Shampoo gently cleanses and helps to repair and strengthen weak and damaged hair.

• For those who have used this product, where can you purch...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sami B.
Best shampoo around, smells amazing and lasts til the next day when I wash my hair! It lathers really well! It's best for dry and oily scalp! It keeps my hair smooth! I would most definitely buy this product again!
Jade V.
I change shampoos a lot - but when I really want to deep condition my hair - which I do once a month I use Loreal Natures Therapy Shampoo and their conditioner - which I use overnight. I smells amazing but the results are just incredible. I Get soft, shiny, beautiful hair that gets noticed all of the time (I hair model occasionally - and before a job I will always use Loreals Natures Therapy. My cousin told me about their conditioner and now I'm addicted.
Ramya T.
Exactly what I was looking for. You know when you color your hair at home and included in the package is a small tube of conditioner that makes you hair feel so silky? This deep treatment is just as good if not better. I absolutely love it. My hair was feeling dry and brittle on the ends and now its so silky and manageable. I have tried numerous conditioners and treatments and nothing compares to this one. It has a very subtle scent, not like other conditioners that smell so strong they give you a headache. After reading the reviews I decided to give it try. I'm so glad I did. I will be buying many more.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good i bought it at a ross and it caught my attention and i decided to give it a try and i was really impressed with the product i didnt think it be this good must try
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
I have damaged coarse hair and after using this I found that my hair felt softer, looked shinier, and also had great volume! I don't like when shampoos weigh my hair down & I have found this one moisturizes without weighing it down. I would definitely recommend and try again!
Melody O.
Phoenix
This shampoo has helped my hair grow longer leather and thicker than it already is !! This is my everyday use shampoo I go to every day and night leaving my hair with a nice smell & soft when dry I love this product !!!!!
Brenda T.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the perfect shampoo for hair that needs some extra moisture. I had really dry hair and my hair felt great even before using a conditioner. I was able to skip using a conditioner a few times a week.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I love this shampoo. The smell is wonderful! After using it, my hair feels healthier and stronger. When my hair dries, it doesn't look as frizzy and damaged as usual. I also don't feel like I have to wash my hair as often. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
ash s.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this- makes me feel like my hair is getting stronger every time I wash my hair with it. I bought this at walmart for 15$$ so cheap. compared to head and shoulders- even this shampoo gives me less dandruff to deal with. I am so satisfied and I would buy this again.
tiffany s.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this it makes my hair feel soft and feel amazing I wish I could use it more it has a nice scent, makes me feel refreshed it does seem to last long the packaging could be better and overall it is a great product and I would buy it again it is alsome
Lisa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For those who have used this product, where can you purchase it?