L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Strength Blow Dry Creme uploaded by Christine A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature's Therapy Mega Strength Blow Dry Creme combats breakage and strengthens weak, damaged hair.

Anna W.
Palatine, IL
I like this product because of few reasons .. First of all affordable second of all my hair is super thin and straight it breaks easily and this creme definitely helps with mentioning my hair stronger , I'm always annoyed when my hair breaks like in the middle and I feel like using this creme has helped me grow out my hair more.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
Great for heat protection - I have long thick hair and this product left my hair soft and smooth, while protecting from damage. It did not feel greasy or weighed down. Also loved the smell. Recommend!
Paula O.
Eureka, CA
Keeps my hair style all day. Keeps my hair sleep. I have curly hair and if I don't use something in out I look like I stick my finger I an electrical socket, love this
Raquel T.
Anaheim, CA
Ive used this many times right before i will blow dry my hair and i feel likeit makes my hair a lot softer then when i wouldn't use a cream before blow drying. It gives my hair a nice shine as well.
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product, it was really good when I used it for a blowout. It left my hair bouncy and soft and supple, also didn't leave any residue so overall I'm very happy with it.
Ginko K.
BROOKLYN, NY
I use this every time, it's perfect for all hair textures. Get for split ends but mainly protects the hair from heat damage during blow-drying
star l.
Fresno, CA
Best product ever, feels like nothing is in your hair, does not wiegh down my hair, my hair is dark and dry but it brings shine to my hair.
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Love using this when I am getting out of the shower I run this through my hair and b.on dry and it comes out look great Shiney and healthy
Missi C.
Aurora, CO
This product is amazing. It was a nice change from other products I have used and took hardly anytime at all to blow dry my hair
Amanda S.
Wheeling, IL
I love this product for a sleek and straight blow dry. Careful how much you use because it can possibly weigh down the hair.
Janessa G.
Love to straighten my hair and blow dry always keeps my hair so nice