BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Sleek Ultra Smoothing Shampoo gently cleanses hair without sulfates, leaving frizzy hair weightlessly sleek.

Buy on Amazon
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend got a sample of this, and he thought it was decent but he probably won't purchase it. He has ethnic hair and he's always looking for moisture, but he said that this just felt like an average shampoo to him.
Danielle L.
L'Oreal seriously has some great hair care products. I have thick dry hair with semi oily scalp and this works great for me, much better than a ton of others I've tried out. Works so good!
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this shampoo!❤ it smells amazing and my hair feels super smooth and light after using it. It moisturizers my dry hair very well. I used to use the OGX coconut milk but I like this one much much more. Anyone with dry hair will adore this shampoo💆🏻
Raecine R.
Thornton, CO
This shampoo is the best smells amazing leave my hair and scalp feeling soft not oily. The scent doesn't last all day so it's not overwhelming. This is my go to shampoo and I'm completely satisfied with the way it leaves my hair.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
For about three weeks my hair felt great at silky was smooth but then after a while it just wasn't the same my hair got to used to the product and wasn't doing what It was supposed to anymore
Jennifer m.
I guess I'm just waiting for the miracle shampoo that leaves my hair smooth without straightening or blow drying! I don't see a difference using this shampoo versus their regular brand!
Emily R.
Keeps my fine hair sleek and sexy. A great buy for people with thin, fine hair. Leaves the surface of the hair shiny and in most cases tangle free. Highly recommended
Danielle T.
Calvert City , KY
This product is pretty good! I love that it leaves my hair not frizzy or tangled! I believe it would work on any hair type it's so good!
Samantha G.
I love this shampoo! Its really great for your hair! Smells amazing and leaves your hair super soft and flawless! Definitely recommend.
Alania S.
Not a huge fan of the price for the results. Made my hair feel great but mot mixh shine. I had ro use other products to look my best