BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Sleek Deep Conditioning Creme smooths and nourishes hair without sulfates, for virtually frizz-free hair.

Chelsea D.
Great product! I'm a sucker for any deep conditioning, but this has coconut and Argan oils combined! it's great!
Christina H.
This is a great product. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and easy to fix. Will definitely purchase in the future.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
Made my hair very oily. I couldn't handle the texture and ended up washing it after a couple of hours.
Alyssa D.
Paris, KY
Really oily. I would rather use natural organic coconut oil than this. Doesn't seem very natural to me.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I feel like it's too oily and mushy. Its so oily that its causing Acne on my face area
Amira  s.
Dubai, Al rashidiya
I don't really conditioning creme because i have really silky and straight hair rough-free but its seems like its a really good one whenever i feel to buy a product like this one i would like to buy this because L'Oreal because we Worth it
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this fine hair friendly? I have super fine hair and have to be careful with products especially conditioners as they can tend to leave my hair oily.
CLAIRE  S.
I have never used it but is it good for long curly hair
Katelyn H.
Does this help bleached hair?
megan t.
My hair is really dead and dry! does this do the trick?
Shelby V.
I have the moisture nurturing cream, is this much different? My hair is very dry and dead so I'm wondering if this will help my hair better than what I currently have!

Amazon