BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Sleek Deep Conditioning Creme smooths and nourishes hair without sulfates, for virtually frizz-free hair.

gina b.
Corinth, NY
I effing love this I wish I had some right now honestly Nature's therapy I think it used to be in a yellow container so good my mom I used to take it from her all the time when I live there she used to get so mad
Kel W.
Honestly you're better off using pure coconut oil with a few drops of lavender essential oil. Smells amazing, very inexpensive. You probably have coconut oil in your kitchen right now! Forget about all the extra added chemicals. No thank you!
Monique D.
Newport, MI
I personally enjoy pure coconut or pure olive oil for my hair. The shine is better and there are no added chemicals. I do not feel this product is worth the price tag.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Smells great! Great price! I don't like that it weighs my hair down and looks greasy. I've tried way better leave in treatments that didn't make my hair look dirty.
Gabii S.
San Antonio, TX
It works for the day. Your hair will be soft but if its not used he next day your hair will feel damaged. Other thank that ,it lasted me 6months and smells good
Kate S.
This stuff is great at moisturizing thick,coarse hair as well as making it less frizzy & puffy! Check out my video for a really detailed review on it.
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Good product. I was esceptic about it at first. But after I tried. I will definitely recommend to my friends. Leaves my hair so soft and silky
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Kind of makes me curls oily and not look as nice as I'd hoped. Would be nice if it lightly moisturized so curls could move freely.
Fatima  G.
Pomona, CA
It's so moisturizing the best deep conditioned I've used it leaves hair smelling amazing and gives you soft and anazing results
Jen C.
Seattle, WA
This worked for the first few hours. After that, it made my hair oily and weighed it down. I did like the scent though
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Is this fine hair friendly? I have super fine hair and have to be careful with products especially conditioners as they can tend to leave my hair oily.
CLAIRE  S.
I have never used it but is it good for long curly hair
Katelyn H.
Does this help bleached hair?
megan t.
My hair is really dead and dry! does this do the trick?
Shelby V.
I have the moisture nurturing cream, is this much different? My hair is very dry and dead so I'm wondering if this will help my hair better than what I currently have!

Amazon