BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #98 in Pomades & Waxes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Faby A.
Culver, IN
Love the light scent, did take care of frizz without the oily appearance. I found my hair manageble, soft, smooth, it felt healthy and strong. The frizz on my hair was under control for a good amount of time, however as soon became in contact with moist it got frizzy again. I would say a fair price.
Patricia B.
I was told about this product from my bff and she told me how good it worked for her so I had to try it since I love trying new hair products all the time. At first I really didn't see a difference it probably took about 14 days so I can start seen results in my hair it did get really soft and i will keep using this product!
Krystal H.
I really absolutely love this brand! I use to use this every night before bed and when I wake up in morning. It makes my face feel silky. I love waking up to creamy feeling on my face
Brittney W.
Mountain View, OK
I was so excited to use this product as I have used other nature therapy products in the past. as usual this product did not fail me!! it was a little sticky for my tastes but it did hold my style throughout the day@!
Good price, my hair never look "heavy" like other products I tryied before. If hairdryer my hair is easy to model. Sculped your hair and keep for long time.
Cara C.
Fayetteville, GA
This stuff is great! I use it all the time! The only downside is how little of an amount there is =! I wish it could come in a bigger packaging size!
Paula A.
East Setauket, NY
I was expecting more, but this product kept my hair bright after using the dryer. I thought the hydratation would be stronger, since it is a pomade.
Michael P.
When I was looking for a quality pomade, I was happy to learn about this. I am very satisfied and especially happy at the great price.
Marlene H.
This product is great for my dry air, y used like máscara and leave un my air for about 20 or 30 min rise and is great and perfect.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Such a great product to use for your hair after you rinse it off! I recommend this to anyone! Really repairs your hair.