BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich cocktail of natural oil, moisturizers, silicone derivative and humectants for deep, intense. Softens, nurtures and brings smoothness, detangling ease and flexibility.

jenny c.
El paso, TX
L'Oreal's Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme unique formula tames unruly hair with intense moisture, making it flexible, easy to manage and able to hold your style in place.
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
First time using this product I fell in love. I apply on my dry hair and leave on for about 5 minutes before jumping in the shower. I use shampoo and conditioner as I normally would. You'll instantly feel the difference in softness in your hair. You get 16oz of product, it smells great, and the scent stays in your hair for a couple days. I have thick course hair and frizzy in some areas. This tames the frizz and adds the moisture your hair needs. I highly recommend this product, its super affordable, and I got mine at Sally's. L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Jar
Raquel G.
Cutler Bay, FL
My secret weapon!! I love this L'Oréal product. I try to deep condition my hair once a week with this product. I apply it to my towel dried hair and sit under one of those hard Bonner dryers for about 10- 15 minutes. I also like to apply a little to my hair after I get out of the shower. I have thick curly hair and this keeps my hair smooth and manageable. I purchase this product at Sally's beauty salon and recommend this product 100%.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Found this and will literally never switch it up. Its about 15$ a jar at Sallys, so worth it. I do not recommend for fine thin hair or hair thats oily. I have thick full bodied hair and it works wonders for manageability. I love this product so much I bring it to salons with me and ask the stylist to use after coloring my hair. Helps keep my hair SO healthy. L'Oréal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the way this product softens my hair and gives it life once again. I really like the way it smells and it goes a long way. I bought it at Sally's Beauty Store. I would definitely buy it again but I still have so much that I won't be needing any for a while.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I just got it and use it since I bleach all my hair and it works wonders it feels so soft afterward I usually use it after the shower then I rinse it off and I love it helps me out for hydration
Tendai P.
Fort Worth, TX
My ends tend to get very dry and damaged especially when I color my hair but I can somewhat keep the damage at bay when I use this as a deep conditioner. It makes my hair nice and soft. It was really fabulous when I was relaxing my hair as it kept my hair from completely breaking off. Once I went natural and quit the relaxers I saw the best benefit this conditioner had for my hair. I'm so glad I listened to the staff at Sally's Beauty Supply a million years ago.
Marcella T.
Corcoran, CA
I love it! It smells lovely. I have very badly damaged hair from bleaching and coloring, it has made a big difference in my hairs health. I recommend it to anybody who has dry hair or wants healther hair.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL
This is one of the best for like ever and the all times product for moisturing hair. Works so good on my hair as a treatment for dry and curly wave hair. It has the same scent. It is super gentle with my hair, I love this product and i have been using it since i was a kid.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I started using this as a conditioner as recommended by my hair stylist. Every time I shower, I put a little bit on the tip of my hair and let it stay for 5 minutes before rinsing off. It smells great and makes my hair really soft.

Amazon