L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture 2-Phase Hydrating Spray uploaded by Brenda a.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture 2-Phase Hydrating Spray infuses dry, chemically processed hair with essential moisture for soft, silky, supple texture.

Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I bought this only because it was on sale for $1 I believe because it's being discontinued. After using it I'm glad I didn't pay retail price. It worked okay, my hair did feel a little more moisturized and it helped to detangle a little but it also kind of made my hair feel a bit sticky after it dried. It felt like my hair got dirtier faster.
Also for some reason this really smells like green apple scent even though it doesn't mention it.
Brenda a.
I got this product because I was having dry hair and needed some moisture . I only paid $1 for it . Well it help alot I don't add it everyday I add it to my hair maybe 3 times a week . I believe it has help my dry hair alot .
Chelsea D.
I love this stuff! I use it every day because it makes my hair so hydrated! I have naturally curly hair and it constantly gets dry, especially in the summer. when I use this product, it works miracles on my hair so it doesn't feel brittle anymore
Jessica V.
I bought this product at a 99 cent store. I love it! I'm sad that it has been discontinued. It works great and smells great.
Holli K.
San Marcos, CA
I've loved this stuff forever. Sadly, they are discontinuing the product so it is only available at the 99cent store.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
This product works miracles! Helps split ends and dry hair, also keeps it from getting frizzy in humid weather!
Johana S.
Sin duda alguna los recomiendo trabajan perfectamente dejan el cabello hermoso y el olor me encanta