L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Deep Conditioning Creme uploaded by Kechell J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Deep Conditioning Creme intensely conditions and softens curls.

Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
Love this stuff!! I use it in the shower after my shampoo, I will cover my hair inn this. In the meantime I scrub my body and cleanse my face. This way it can soak up product for a while and really work it in. Once its been about 5 minutes, I scrub it off completely and it leaves my hair completely soft.
Amy T.
Escondido, CA
This product smells AMAZING. On to of that it makes my hair feel nice and smooth after I use it for only a few minutes after my shampoo. My hair is silky and shiny when my hair is dry. The jar lasts for a good amount of time. I would recommend it.
Crystal W.
I had bought this not knowing anything about it but I fell in love with the smell and how well it stayed in my hair. it was almost like a perfume for my hair I always got asked why I smelt so good. Love that it comes in a large tub. I need to get some more and I definitely will!
Emily I.
Palmdale, CA
The only reason I didn't like this product much was because it was too heavy for my hair. Besides that it left my hair really nice and bouncy and smelled amazing !
Jorge F.
muy bueno la crema  acondicionadora, hidrata mucho el cabello y lo deja muy suave al tacto su olor es muy muy agradable