L'Oréal Paris Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by ebonée h.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Curves Curl Enhancing Shampoo gently cleanses without sulfates while helping to detangle curls.

Sonia S.
Great shampoo with a great smell, it leaves my curls light and bouncy. Will need a conditioner for added moisture. Works well.
Nicole M.
This is a good conditioner. My hair felt silky afterwards. A few days after, my hair was still soft. I would purchase again.
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's a bit too oily for my hair type though so I won't continue buying.
Sara R.
Amazing is so sad i haven't been able to find this anywhere else but online and overprized . So sad.
Sammy A.
Just this product a couple of times because of samples. Wow.....this product pop out my curls
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This really leaves my curls feeling lightweight and looking perfect. I recommend trying this.
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
Perfect for my type of hair give me nice curves and movement. My curls looks very hydrating
nita C.
Never used this but i think I would like it if I could get one I love to try it thanks ncc
Roksana D.
I love this shampoo!! Gives my hair natural looking curls and volume, just love it
Rachel P.
This is the greatest shampoo I have ever used. I picked it up for $4 and I wasn't expecting how good it'd be! It's light and a bit watery so it lathers easily and it doesn't weigh down my curls. It smells so nice too. My hair doesn't get greasy too quickly either. I'm so happy with this find!
is this color safe